surveyhead

tweedtweed

Not a single survey for more than three days now. Not even the 28 mins one which posts daily.

Anyone seen a survey in the last three days on survey head??

May be Sandy s effect.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• mccfan2

• rosiesmom

Not a single survey for more than three days now. Not even the 28 minus one which posts daily.

May be Sandy s effect.

I have probably 10 surveys from them, but I refuse to do them right now. Tiered of the invalid's, screened outs, waiting months to get paid. :|

Doubt it's Sandy, I think their HQ is located somewhere out west (CA?) and I haven't seen a decrease in any of the other panels.

I have probably 10 surveys from them, but I refuse to do them right now. Tiered of the invalid's, screened outs, waiting months to get paid. :|

This. ^

I got frustrated with waiting to get enough points credited to cach out for paypal so I did the CVS card I figured I could use it for Stocking Stuffers it is for 25.00 Has anybody done the GC and how long did it take to receive it?

I got four from them today. One was a disqualify, and my security software advised me NOT to visit the sites the other three were directing to. So,I didn't. What the heck is going on?

Not a single survey for more than three days now. Not even the 28 mins one which posts daily.

May be Sandy s effect.

aren't they in California?

anyhow, did you try and delete your cookies for their site? i went through a few weeks of having to do that.. once i deleted them, then my list showed with surveys.

I am actually doing a rave for SH. I was not going to wait until I got 35.00 credited to be able to cash out because it seems to take longer then I was willing to wait as I had 25.00 credited in my account I noticed that they had CVS GC so I figued I would cash out for that it said it would take 4 weeks I received it in my email today it took a week and half that is faster then I get other GC all you have to do is print it an d take it to C VS.

Even if their HQ aren't located in the Northeast doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't having issues because of Sandy. There are lots of other businesses located in that area and I doubt sending out surveys or providing customer service are (even now) on their minds. Until the majority of people have power restored, lots of places are going to be short-handed and there will be slow/lack of surveys and CS. (Lots of companies have their customer service as work from home people and well, no power, no working. :))

So, I just did a 5 minute survey for $2 and I have to watch a show called "GT Academy" on November 15th on Spike TV. After doing a follow up survey I am supposed to get more money but they didn't say how much.

Anyone else doing this one? I've read where some of you have done these and they asked about the commercials more than the actual show. I am wondering what should I expect to be asked in the survey. I appreciate any help or advice anyone can give me. Thanks in advance!

So, I just did a 5 minute survey for $2 and I have to watch a show called "GT Academy" on November 15th on Spike TV. After doing a follow up survey I am supposed to get more money but they didn't say how much.

Anyone else doing this one? I've read where some of you have done these and they asked about the commercials more than the actual show. I am wondering what should I expect to be asked in the survey. I appreciate any help or advice anyone can give me. Thanks in advance!

The survey site were they ask mostly about the commercials is from Live Wire. And in live wire they do ask one question about something that happened in the show, but then the rest of the questions are about commercials. That being said, I think you better watch the whole show and pay attention to the commercials (I write the commercials down in order as they show but that's me) because if it is from SH they check everything and you don't want a bad answer that will make it invalid................ :roll:

The survey site were they ask mostly about the commercials is from Live Wire. And in live wire they do ask one question about something that happened in the show, but then the rest of the questions are about commercials. That being said, I think you better watch the whole show and pay attention to the commercials (I write the commercials down in order as they show but that's me) because if it is from SH they check everything and you don't want a bad answer that will make it invalid................ :roll:

Gotcha. Thanks. I am going to take notes during the show and of the commercials that run I guess. If I don't write things down I have a tendency to forget.

Good to see you 1957horses. Haven''t seen you around much lately.

Gotcha. Thanks. I am going to take notes during the show and of the commercials that run I guess. If I don't write things down I have a tendency to forget................ :?

Good to see you 1957horses. Haven''t seen you around much lately.

Thanks, my computer was down all most all day yesterday. It is so old the most of the letters on the keys are worn away. This time it was the power cord. had to get a new one.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a problem with Surveyhead. Haven't gotten any surveys from them at all in quite some time so since I have 25.80 available in my account I decided to try to cash out for a 25.00 Amazon gift card. But guess what. There was no redemption button. I have never had any problems at all cashing out at surveyhead or their other panels before. So I wonder if they have my account on hold or something so that is the reason I haven't been receiving surveys and now they they won't even let me cash out. Anybody else here ever have a problem like that.I can log into my account okay but there are never any surveys available and not I can't even cash out. When I had problems with the survey sampling panels in the past and they froze my accounts, they wouldn't even let me log in. So I don't know if I am dealing with a frozen account here or if they have my account on hold. But something is definately wrong. I sent them an e-mail last night and will let everyone know if I hear back from them and what they tell me. I hope I can get the problem resolved. I know others here have had problems with them in the past. I never have except that it does take a long time to get your payments to Pay Pal approved. I just hope I don't have to go to the BBB to get the money due me but I will if I have to. A number of months back, Survey Spot froze my account and refused to reinstate it but it took me going to the BBB to get the 8.00 or so they owed me. I will do what I have to do. If I am doing surveys and getting paid to complete them, I expect to be able to cash out once I have enough money in my account.

Yes my dear friend, your account is locked due to number of invalidated surveys on your account and you will not receive any new surveys nor will you be allowed to cash out.

Customer service will check your membership details and see if you are a long standing member or some criteria which i dont know, will unlock your account.

Happened to me once. If they are not satisfied, it can remain frozen too.

Wait for their reply before you consult BBB.

it's set to automatically go off when you reach 10 invalids.. i'm sitting on the fence right now at 9 invalids.. but i haven't had one since April so i'm not worried about reinstating if i get another.