surveyhead

tweedtweed

It looks like you are probably right. I went through my history and count 9 invalids and I have been a member of the panel since Jan. 2010, almost 3 years. My last invalid was 8/3/12 and before that I hadn't had one since 11/11/11 and that is over a year now. I am certainly doing better. I try and answer the surveys honestly so who knows why I got the invalids. It could be an inconsistency in one answer in a survey that could invalidate the whole survey, am I right? But sometimes in a survey, it seems to me like they often repeat the same questions or at least ask the same questions in a different way just to throw you off. But I have done well with this panel. Since I joined, I earned a total of 310.80 and have already cashed out 285.00, leaving 25.80 in my account and now I can't cash that out. I try to answer every survey in all my panels and maybe that works against me because the more I do, the greater chance of some being deemed invalid. I had no idea there was a 10 invalids limit lifetime. I will wait for their reply. It says that usually they reply in 3-4 business days so I will wait and see if they get back to me. I know other people here have had problems with their customer service in the past so I am not greatly confident they will respond to me.But I want to give them a chance to get this resolved before I go to the BBB. And I will if I have to. If I went to the BBB to get 8 dollars from Survey Spot, I certainly will go and try to get the 25 dollars surveyhead owes me if I have to. One pet peeve I have with these survey sites in general. If they are freezing your account, wouldn't an e-mail be nice instead of me having to find out on my own. I had the same problem with the survey sampling panels but with those I couldn't even log in. But Opinion Outpost, PCH Online Surveys, and Opinion World reinstated my accounts but Survey Spot refused to and wouldn't pay me my money either until I went to the BBB. I am just hoping I hear from Surveyhead and am able to get this resolved.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• mccfan2

• rosiesmom

I heard from surveyhead. Like I suspected, my account was suspended. They said there were inconsistencies in my account and that some of the surveys completed by me were rejected by their clients thus being marked invalid. But they said because I have been with them a long time they would reactivate my account. I checked my surveyhead account this morning and I finally have surveys available for me to take so it looks as though I am good to go. I guess I have to be more careful when taking their surveys that my answers are consistent so this doesn't happen to me again. But the strange thing is I had an invalid in August of this year but I didn't have one before that since November of 2011 which is now more than a year ago. Someone here wrote that they suspend your account after 10 invalids and I counted 9 for me since I signed up with them in Jan. 2010 so I am sure that person is probably right that 10 is the magic number that gets your account suspended.

I heard from surveyhead. Like I suspected, my account was suspended. They said there were inconsistencies in my account and that some of the surveys completed by me were rejected by their clients thus being marked invalid. But they said because I have been with them a long time they would reactivate my account. I checked my surveyhead account this morning and I finally have surveys available for me to take so it looks as though I am good to go. I guess I have to be more careful when taking their surveys that my answers are consistent so this doesn't happen to me again. But the strange thing is I had an invalid in August of this year but I didn't have one before that since November of 2011 which is now more than a year ago. Someone here wrote that they suspend your account after 10 invalids and I counted 9 for me since I signed up with them in Jan. 2010 so I am sure that person is probably right that 10 is the magic number that gets your account suspended.

what you said above isn't necessarily directed to you personally.. it's the canned response that comes when this situation occurs.. 'inconsistencies, rejected by clients'.. i got the same email earlier in the year and it freaked me out.. i wrote to one of the girls about a survey and she must have hit the wrong reply input message because i got that one.. i freaked because i thought my account was suspended but it wasnt.