Looks like Pinecone is about to be Flushed down the Toilet

TSP1973

Thanks for the information Whatatay! I cashed out last night, was a little hassle but not to much. Good by to the next day $3.00, got a email that said I should revive it on the 12th. Don't see how this is saving money them by switching to this program.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• avemaria

• Whatatay1

• peach6

I'm in Canada & just did a survey the other day & still got my $5 via Paypal...so nothing has changed on this end for me yet..been with them about 3-4 years now
You get 5.00 per survey?

I'm in Canada & just did a survey the other day & still got my $5 via Paypal...so nothing has changed on this end for me yet..been with them about 3-4 years now
You get 5.00 per survey?

Yes...from the 1st day I started with the company about 3-4 years ago...nothing has changed...I see some people get $3...don't know why...but I'm getting $5 & I'm loving it...never once had a problem with this company..any questions I've ever had were answered within a few hrs...which for a survey company is incredible

Looks like this person is in Canada....that may be why

i heard they used to pay everyone $5.. i just want to know why newer people aren't paid the same for the same surveys..

It says you can still"cash out" but I can't figure out how to do it .This is a pain I liked the old way so now I am on here trying to figure how to get my money

Thanks for the information Whatatay! I cashed out last night, was a little hassle but not to much. Good by to the next day $3.00, got a email that said I should revive it on the 12th. Don't see how this is saving money them by switching to this program.

So 4 to 5 days after going through all the hassle at their rewards site, I get an email telling me they deposited $3 in my PayPal acount. WTF? Six to eight screens of confirmations and having to fill my address in one one of them, only to be given Paypal a few days later anyway? What the heck is wrong with these people at Pinecone?

Does anyone know if PayPal charges per transaction of by a percentage of amount of money? If it is per transaction, I could see Pinecone trying to save money by making you accumulate points to get to certain threashold, but this doesn't seem to be the case as you can cashout for money after one survey. So what was the point of this rewards website? The prizesa ren't cheaper than what you would pay cash for them so why would anyone want anything but cash?

It says you can still"cash out" but I can't figure out how to do it .This is a pain I liked the old way so now I am on here trying to figure how to get my money

You are right. People were figuring out how to get the cash so they changed it to hide the option. I did some searching and this is how I found it.

1. Log into Pinecone

2. Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Redeem My Points" which will take you to the rewards website.

3. Scroll to the very bottom of the Rewards web page and click on the very small "Site Index" link.

4. Find the colum labled "Featured Awards" which is the fourth column from the left.

5. At the bottom of the "Featured Awards" column is a link "Cash Option". Click on that and follow the instructions.

I suggest you do this as soon as you get 300 points before they go out of business or take away the cash out option.

I got my $3.00 today in my PayPal, it took 3 days to get, so still pretty quick. When I cashed out on their points thing it talked like it would be a check in the mail and said nothing about the PayPal.

Does anyone know if PayPal charges per transaction of by a percentage of amount of money? If it is per transaction, I could see Pinecone trying to save money by making you accumulate points to get to certain threashold, but this doesn't seem to be the case as you can cashout for money after one survey. So what was the point of this rewards website? The prizesa ren't cheaper than what you would pay cash for them so why would anyone want anything but cash?

PayPal has never charged me any percentage on transactions when I get money sent to me or if I buy something. I of course have always used the PayPal Debit card, so not sure if it is different than the regular PayPal.

i'm sure huge companies have discounts or deals but there is a charge per transaction for the one initiating it.

PayPal has never charged me any percentage on transactions when I get money sent to me or if I buy something. I of course have always used the PayPal Debit card, so not sure if it is different than the regular PayPal.

I actually meant how they charge for giving money. Sorry I should have been more clear.

Okay finally found it ,but they wanted a mailing addy .So I waited till the next day and did the chat .No pay pal at least for now .Only a mailed check .I hate going to the bank for just 3 dollars as gas is more than that ...Ughh how is this better ?