SO Irate with iPoll

Beckiet82

I just got another 'invalid' status for a $5 survey this time! I'm sorry but this is fishy. I still haven't gotten my last reward request. Something's amiss.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Huntress

• franksmom

• ssssurvey

• avemaria

I just got another 'invalid' status for a $5 survey this time! I'm sorry but this is fishy. I still haven't gotten my last reward request. Something's amiss.

Welcome to the Party, Hun! And, if this is "fishy", contact them...and complain at no-end, like you've told others to do!

Welcome to the Party, Hun! And, if this is "fishy", contact them...and complain at no-end, like you've told others to do!

So you're saying the same thing has happened to you with iPoll? details please.

and don't worry...the first draft of my email to them is already written and ready to go. I'm going to see if this is an ongoing pattern with even more surveys suddenly invalidated and when - and IF-- I get my $50 or is that request going to be conveniently declared 'invalid' as well

It just seems quite odd that for 2 years none of my surveys were rejected and now suddenly that I'm actually redeeming my rewards on a regular basis I've gotten 2 surveys in 2 days declared invalid.

Are Ipoll and JD Power Panel affiliated? These problems you are having with Ipoll seem to be the exact problems that I have had today with JDPower Panel. Got that same .01 survey thru JD Power. Then later today got my 1st survey invalidation in 100s of surveys thru them and it was for $5--the 1st part of a 25 day home study. Interstingly, I just cashed out for a $25 reward yesterday.

I cashed out with JD Power a couple days ago and received my first invalid today the survey was from 6-25 and of course it was for 5.00----------------I wonder if this is the same survey that everyone is getting that is being marked invalid from either I-Poll or JD Power I do not remember what mine was about.

I'm almost to the $100 mark with Gratispoints and have 1 invalid for 50 cents. in 3 months................ :D

Received 2 $25. amazons 1 requested a few days ago and 575 cleared 475 pending.................. :)

It has only taken 10-13 days to get the amazon after requesting it.......................... :P

My invalid was survey 237175 for $5 on 6/25.

yep--same survey. This is cut and pasted directed from my iPoll dashboard:

Transaction #: QG# 237175

Transaction Date: 06/25/13

Reward Amount: $5.00

mine was 235426

Strange though that it was for the same amount on the same date.

yep--same survey. This is cut and pasted directed from my iPoll dashboard:

Transaction #: QG# 237175

Transaction Date: 06/25/13

Reward Amount: $5.00

Man that SUCKS...................... :twisted:

I called Kraft at 847-646-2000 in regard to survey 237175 and was directed to consumer relations. Have left a message. They are paying a lot of money to these survey companies and they should know that the survey-takers are not being paid. They might also like to know that JD Power Panel is ranked 146th out of 148 survey companies by the survey-takers on Survey Police.

I called Kraft at 847-646-2000 in regard to survey 237175 and was directed to consumer relations. Have left a message. They are paying a lot of money to these survey companies and they should know that the survey-takers are not being paid. They might also like to know that JD Power Panel is ranked 146th out of 148 survey companies by the survey-takers on Survey Police.

I can't for the life of me recall which survey it was. What was it about? Was it a PT? or joining one of the virtual communities?

I agree--the survey sponsor should know about this--unless they are the ones invalidating us.

As I remember it, survey 237175 on 6/25 was an initial screening survey for a home study on kraft mayo/miracle whip. i was asked to go to the grocery to purchase a bottle of kraft mayo and i was promised reimbursement, which i never heard anything about thereafter. then i had to take a picture of myself holding the mayo and email it. a follow up survey for $20 was taken on 7/3. i had to make a recipe and email a photo of the dish too. then on 7/17 i scheduled a chat for another $5. the chat was done on 7/19 for $20. i suspect that the entire 25 days totaling $50 will be lost if the initial survey was invalidated. i have called consumer relations at kraft and have not heard back yet (847-646-2000 ask for consumer relations). i have also emailed and called usamp (877-217-9800 option 4 then option3). could not understand a word spoken by their representative so she said she would email me--have not yet received that email.