Surveys drying up?

Elwood33

i remember when i started Surveyhead/Ipoll at the beginning of 2012.. for the first six months I had a constant pending amount of around $75.. now I got about $15 pending.. that and they're paying less now.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• footfree

• 1957horses

• Huntress

Yes for sure they are drying up.I would say right now for me Harris Poll,GTM,Ipsos and Gongo.But by no means am I getting a survey from any of them everyday.

Interesting. Maybe when one person gets "fewer surveys" someone else gets more. For me, I get like 3 Harrispoll's a day and like 5-6 global test markets (and 75% I always qualify) :roll:

A sorry I meant Harris Poll,GTM,Ipsos and Gongo are my best survey companies right now.I'm getting more from them then any other company.

Yes for sure they are drying up.I would say right now for me Harris Poll,GTM,Ipsos and Gongo.But by no means am I getting a survey from any of them everyday.

Interesting. Maybe when one person gets "fewer surveys" someone else gets more. For me, I get like 3 Harrispoll's a day and like 5-6 global test markets (and 75% I always qualify) :roll:

A sorry I meant Harris Poll,GTM,Ipsos and Gongo are my best survey companies right now.I'm getting more from them then any other company.

Ah, makes sense! Yea so we're in the same boat-GTM and Harrispoll are sending us many surveys, thankfully! :D

Just tried get some points on Myview and there are no surveys, all day. That is a little unusual for me. At least I could get myself disqualified, and now nothing.

I have noticed with MyView, that the more that I don't sign in to their website for surveys, the more they email me surveys.

Just tried get some points on Myview and there are no surveys, all day. That is a little unusual for me. At least I could get myself disqualified, and now nothing.
I thought it was just me I clicked on it a lot today and couldn't get any surveys either along with my other sites it was not a good survey day

Still nothing from my view.Is anybody else getting any?

I do not get anything from them anymore. I check in twice a day if possible and do what I can. I have enough to get a $25, but I would like to get to a $50 to give as a gift.

It is just the opposite for me. I have been doing and qualifying for surveys (12-13) per week. Cashing out every two weeks for a $10 Home Depot Gift Card (June and July). Maybe its a lucky streak.

It is just the opposite for me. I have been doing and qualifying for surveys (12-13) per week. Cashing out every two weeks for a $10 Home Depot Gift Card (June and July). Maybe its a lucky streak.

When did Myview start having $10 Home Depot?? I don't see that card on my list or even any $10 ones. My list are all for $25 or $50 gift cards???

I too have been having luck as of late with My View and have been cashing out about every other wk for $10 Home Depot or Boston Market gift cards. Last time I checked, there were also $10 Hallmark cards available.

1957horses

I just checked on my view Gift Cards there is a Home Depot 10.00 gift card I think it is the 4th one from the bottom that is the first time I ever saw it.

When did Myview start having $10 Home Depot?? I don't see that card on my list or even any $10 ones. My list are all for $25 or $50 gift cards???

peach6 is correct. MyView have several $10 Gift Cards at the beginning of the rewards list. Hallmark, Boston Market, Home Depot, Best Buy and I think one other.