I am getting so sick of IPoll/Surveyhead

Trueblue

First the annoying part. What model ---do you drive? I think I've gone through about 30 of these with my response always "other". I wrote them and asked why are they asking me a nonsense question. No response.

The amount of time they take to validate a survey is the worst!!!

Beer Drinkers Survey. So I complete the most recent one despite the fact I have yet to be credited for the prior one and their BS email res :mrgreen: ponse if wait 2-6 weeks and IF you completed it you'll get it. There's no IF's here It's been a month! Unbelievable!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• seven

• BluesJunky

Icrap is at the bottom of my list now.. i only even log onto the site anymore if i have nothing else to do.. the stench of greed has consumed and killed the experience dealing with that company..

Something weird happened I requested a fuelcard voucher yesterday ... and I got it TODAY!!!! I was expecting the usual 4/6 weeks. but i do agree the time that surveys remain pending is unacceptable!

Why are closed surveys on my Dashboard?? rhetorical question, because it is IPoll!!

better yet, why are 'you don't qualify for this survey' surveys on my dashboard?.. they're open.. it's on my list.. but i don't qualify

yeah they are on my "really soon got to go" list. here for a good while now it seems the only surveys I qualify for are those .70/10 minute ones. but lo and behold I qualified 4 a $1.25/15 min. one yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually joined iPoll not too long ago and have managed to complete a couple of surveys. I also joined Cashcrate (haven't completed the profile surveys yet) but realized that both sites follow a similar format. Not only that, I received a message from Inbox Dollars crediting me for a survey I took...but I don't remember successfully qualifying for one on the site during the time period. I'm thinking a survey was linked from iPoll to Inbox Dollars! Are they all equal? Is one better than the other?

Sorry to hear so many of you seem to be having terrible experiences with iPoll. I've had just the opposite experience. Sure, there are dry spells where I get aggravated but I suspect it's like that on all the sites. One thing I often do when this happens is stop obsessing over it and do other things... then come back to it in a week or two.

Just goes to show that you can't really judge a survey site by the user reviews many times. It's all in the demographics me thinks. No two people are going to have the same experience because of this.

Beer Drinkers Survey. So I complete the most recent one despite the fact I have yet to be credited for the prior one and their BS email res :mrgreen: ponse if wait 2-6 weeks and IF you completed it you'll get it. There's no IF's here It's been a month! Unbelievable!!

I'm also doing the beer diary. Have been now for about 6 months. I can tell you from my experience that sometimes they skip a month(get a month behind) but always pay you for both months at once the next month when this happens. I've never not gotten paid. Just be patient.

Sorry to hear so many of you seem to be having terrible experiences with iPoll. I've had just the opposite experience. Sure, there are dry spells where I get aggravated but I suspect it's like that on all the sites. One thing I often do when this happens is stop obsessing over it and do other things... then come back to it in a week or two.

Just goes to show that you can't really judge a survey site by the user reviews many times. It's all in the demographics me thinks. No two people are going to have the same experience because of this.

i am thinking you haven't been on the site that long. In the last week, I have had 5 Surveys not redirect to their site and 2 surveys with technical issues. Not to mention that 5 gutcheck forums I haven't gotten paid for. I never complain about getting opted out, which I do with about 80% of their surveys. i don't even complain about waiting 6 weeks to get paid because they tell you that upfront. My complaint is that they never EVER take responsibility for anything. They expect perfection from us, or we don't get paid. Yet, their surveys misdirect, have technical errrors, take 6 months to pay you, don't read or respond to emails, etc. Then, on top of that, they invalidate surveys and refuse to tell you why. This company will go down in a fire storm one day. They invalidate surveys and say that your responses are not consistent with the remaining interviews. Theyu REFUSE to tell me exactly what that means. I have over 50 emails to them asking to explain what that means-no response. So basically, if you don't give them the answers they want, they invalidate your results so they are not included in the research results. If those results are used in marketing, then that is fraud pure and simple. They are the worst of the worst. I only use them because I make a lot of money with them. Every time I log on, my heart palpitates.

I hear you and understand your frustration completely. Trust me I do. All I can say is I've been a member since 5/20/09 and didn't start doing surveys till a year later( was completely inactive for the first year). I've made $527.90 to date and although as I said before there are dry spells and numerous times when I get aggravated with it and take a break but it's still one of the best paying sites out there as far as I'm concerned. I can only give you my personal experiences. I'm not getting rich or anything but every little bit helps.

I hear you and understand your frustration completely. Trust me I do. All I can say is I've been a member since 5/20/09 and didn't start doing surveys till a year later( was completely inactive for the first year). I've made $527.90 to date and although as I said before there are dry spells and numerous times when I get aggravated with it and take a break but it's still one of the best paying sites out there as far as I'm concerned. I can only give you my personal experiences. I'm not getting rich or anything but every little bit helps.

I have made thousands with them. They just invalidated yet another survey. Then the refuse to tell me why. I amke a lot of money with them which is why I stay. However, I have compiled a massive amount of evidence against them. Once I don't need to do surveys with them anymore, I am going to take care of business.