I am getting so sick of IPoll/Surveyhead

Trueblue

i did well with them when i signed up with them in 2012 when they were Surveyhead.. but it went downhill shortly after.. now since adopting Ipoll they've really gone to hell.. cutting payment amounts terribly.. I've only done 8 surveys with them so far this year and one of them ($2.50) was already marked as invalid.. I've never seen an industry like this where so many participate and yet, there is no accountability by the 'employer'.. all they have to do is mark invalid one single survey per year on each account and that could mean an easy million bucks for them.. not that they do this but who is saying they aren't? it's too easy for them not to. They know we have no means to question the invalidated surveys, and they aren't held by any authority against them.. and as more and more complaints come in they become complacent towards us as a whole, it's basically 'screw how they feel'.. they get just as tired of hearing us complain as we are complaining about them.. so they close off and we become numbers instead of people.. and we can't question what they do.. hell even the police have internal affairs to keep them in check.. i'm just ticked off at seeing my survey list.. it's quite full but it's full of ****.. a few router surveys that never get anywhere, 75% are low paying, or should I say, payments that have been reduced from their old levels.. then you have the closed surveys.. so i'll maybe hit one or two every other day at most.. when i started i had a constant $80 pending, and this is with their month long approval system of surveys.. so it was $25 every few weeks, as quick as they could approve them i was cashing out constantly.. now i have always less than 20 pending (which means i'm 6 weeks or more out from approval still.. my last cash out was near Christmas, and yes, i'm still waiting for it 6 weeks later)... and they still want the same level of quality from us to give to the people who pay them for it? why should I give them quality when they're s*****g on me? let every business out there know that they're not getting good results if these companies aren't paying fairly.. what happens if you take a good paying assembly made in the U.S. and ship it overseas to save money? what quality do the workers who are just trying to eat with their low wages provide? i'm not here for the most part because i want some company to know my opinion.. i'm here to make money.. period.. sure i get into the answers because of that.. but my motive is making money here.. that's it.. if i want to give my opinions i'll go on their facebook page and tell them.. and i like to think myself fairly honest in doing these surveys.. sure I include info from my whole family here based on interests and whatnot so i can get a wider range of surveys.. no i don't own a samsung smartphone, but my sister does.. so thus, I do... that is the 'figure' that takes the surveys in me.. but i know this is not the case with the majority of people.. many of which are here out of borderline desperation so they'll do what it takes to get paid.. it's ironic really how they screw us over to make money and yet expect us not to follow the same moral principles?.. so it becomes easier and easier to give the answers you know will get you the payment.. like with alcohol surveys.. i used to serve it so i know the trends and popularity of it more than many.. yet i don't drink.. but daily i get a $2 survey asking me if i drink.. so it becomes easy for me to say, yes, i drink.. i'll do the survey to make the money... i used to drink, i can go outside of time and do it now instead of then... but with many people it's worse than this.. they flat out just put whatever it takes to get through.. it's the signature of our country and world right now.. no more are we a 'build for all' people.. we're a 'build for me'.. it makes it easy for those on both sides to just not care about the other.. and the survey companies are guilty of this more than the survey takers.. they reduce payments so they can have their fill of profits.. I just wish they knew the pulse of their panel and just how pissed off we are with them for screwing us out of better earnings.. and i tell you with certainty.. the quality level is showing in their data whether they realize it or not... you screw me out of money and that part of the survey that has a box for me to write things in doesn't get as long of an answer.. the screen that has 10 items for me to check off what qualities they have.. it may get just enough clicks for me to get to the next page and so on.. believe me, i know what it takes to get through each survey from each panel by now.. and your payments reflect just how quickly i want to get it over with...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• seven

• BluesJunky

this is my list today... nothing here is worth it to me..

276200 $1.30 30 Minutes

277060 iPad Sweepstakes Entry

277260 $1.00 30 Minutes

277261 $1.00 20 Minutes

277440 $1.25 20 Minutes

278218 $1.60 30 Minutes

278465 iPad Sweepstakes Entry

278535 $1.60 30 Minutes

278792 $1.00 20 Minutes

279562 $1.00 20 Minutes

279607 $1.00 25 Minutes

279625 $0.50 20 Minutes

279629 $0.50 20 Minutes

279668 $1.00 17 Minutes

279672 $1.00 17 Minutes

279718 $1.00 15 Minutes

279736 $1.00 20 Minutes

823008 $0.50 20 Minutes

i did well with them when i signed up with them in 2012 when they were Surveyhead.. but it went downhill shortly after.. now since adopting Ipoll they've really gone to hell.. cutting payment amounts terribly.. I've only done 8 surveys with them so far this year and one of them ($2.50) was already marked as invalid.. I've never seen an industry like this where so many participate and yet, there is no accountability by the 'employer'.. all they have to do is mark invalid one single survey per year on each account and that could mean an easy million bucks for them.. not that they do this but who is saying they aren't? it's too easy for them not to. They know we have no means to question the invalidated surveys, and they aren't held by any authority against them.. and as more and more complaints come in they become complacent towards us as a whole, it's basically 'screw how they feel'.. they get just as tired of hearing us complain as we are complaining about them.. so they close off and we become numbers instead of people.. and we can't question what they do.. hell even the police have internal affairs to keep them in check.. i'm just ticked off at seeing my survey list.. it's quite full but it's full of ****.. a few router surveys that never get anywhere, 75% are low paying, or should I say, payments that have been reduced from their old levels.. then you have the closed surveys.. so i'll maybe hit one or two every other day at most.. when i started i had a constant $80 pending, and this is with their month long approval system of surveys.. so it was $25 every few weeks.. now i have always less than 20 pending (which means i'm 6 weeks or more out from approval still.. my last cash out was near Christmas, and yes, i'm still waiting for it 6 weeks later)... and they still want the same level of quality from us to give to the people who pay them for it? why should I give them quality when they're s*****g on me? let every business out there know that they're not getting good results if these companies aren't paying fairly.. what happens if you take a good paying assembly made in the U.S. and ship it overseas to save money? what quality do the workers who are just trying to eat with their low wages provide? i'm not here for the most part because i want some company to know my opinion.. i'm here to make money.. period.. sure i get into the answers because of that.. but my motive is making money here.. that's it.. if i want to give my opinions i'll go on their facebook page and tell them.. and i like to think myself fairly honest in doing these surveys.. sure I include info from my whole family here based on interests and whatnot so i can get a wider range of surveys.. no i don't own a samsung smartphone, but my sister does.. so thus, I do... that is the 'figure' that takes the surveys in me.. but i know this is not the case with the majority of people.. many of which are here out of borderline desperation so they'll do what it takes to get paid.. it's ironic really how they screw us over to make money and yet expect us not to follow the same moral principles?.. so it becomes easier and easier to give the answers you know will get you the payment.. like with alcohol surveys.. i used to serve it so i know the trends and popularity of it more than many.. yet i don't drink.. but daily i get a $2 survey asking me if i drink.. so it becomes easy for me to say, yes, i drink.. i'll do the survey to make the money... i used to drink, i can go outside of time and do it now instead of then... but with many people it's worse than this.. they flat out just put whatever it takes to get through.. it's the signature of our country and world right now.. no more are we a 'build for all' people.. we're a 'build for me'.. it makes it easy for those on both sides to just not care about the other.. and the survey companies are guilty of this more than the survey takers.. they reduce payments so they can have their fill of profits.. I just wish they knew the pulse of their panel and just how pissed off we are with them for screwing us out of better earnings.. and i tell you with certainty.. the quality level is showing in their data whether they realize it or not... you screw me out of money and that part of the survey that has a box for me to write things in doesn't get as long of an answer.. the screen that has 10 items for me to check off what qualities they have.. it may get just enough clicks for me to get to the next page and so on.. believe me, i know what it takes to get through each survey from each panel by now.. and your payments reflect just how quickly i want to get it over with...

I agree with you. I will click on the sweepstakes surveys to see if they are projects or panels...if not I bail out of them. Sometimes they have those questions in the beginning...what places would you like to visit...your neighbor's preheated oven, a russian prison. I cannot believe they actually try to question our answers for a sweepstakes entry!!! These companies are soooo worried about quality---well then pay me a sweat shop factory worker!

even worse, now i'm starting to get captcha? entry boxes.. i have to strain to see the words and numbers and enter that to prove i'm here to do the survey...

this is my list today... nothing here is worth it to me..

276200 $1.30 30 Minutes

277060 iPad Sweepstakes Entry

277260 $1.00 30 Minutes

277261 $1.00 20 Minutes

277440 $1.25 20 Minutes

278218 $1.60 30 Minutes

278465 iPad Sweepstakes Entry

278535 $1.60 30 Minutes

278792 $1.00 20 Minutes

279562 $1.00 20 Minutes

279607 $1.00 25 Minutes

279625 $0.50 20 Minutes

279629 $0.50 20 Minutes

279668 $1.00 17 Minutes

279672 $1.00 17 Minutes

279718 $1.00 15 Minutes

279736 $1.00 20 Minutes

823008 $0.50 20 Minutes

Yikes! I hear you. The only one I would even attempt is the 15 minute one out of all of those. :?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a member for a little over a couple of months, and FINALLY got over the $50 threshold...but of course that includes their never ending "pending" BS. I'm still waiting on about 15 bucks to clear...and some of that is pushing 2 months! The vast majority of the sites I belong to credit either instantly, the next day, or at the very worst, a week later. Having to wait two months to get a lousy buck and a half to clear is one hoop I'm not willing to jump through. I'll stay semi active on the site until I have my cash in hand, and then flush them. But I'm not going to do enough to have like 20 bucks pending in my account that I won't wanna walk away from.

BTW, something else to consider. When I first signed up, after getting the sign up bonus and completing the profiles, which they pay you for, I had $8.35 in my account the first day. I thought that was great. But that's never gonna happen again. So if I were to decide to stay with them, it would take even longer to get to the $50 PayPal limit. Not worth the aggravation, in my opinion.

"and i tell you with certainty.. the quality level is showing in their data whether they realize it or not..."

Bingo. I laugh when I see a commercial touting a J.D. Power & Associates award. If the public only knew how meaningless that is...

Sorry to hear so many of you seem to be having terrible experiences with iPoll. I've had just the opposite experience. Sure, there are dry spells where I get aggravated but I suspect it's like that on all the sites. One thing I often do when this happens is stop obsessing over it and do other things... then come back to it in a week or two.

Just goes to show that you can't really judge a survey site by the user reviews many times. It's all in the demographics me thinks. No two people are going to have the same experience because of this.

I can deal with opt-outs. I can deal with surveys taking 4-6 weeks to pend. I can even deal with waiting 4-6 weeks to get my money...because they tell you all of this upfront. What I CANNOT deal with is their refusal to accept responsibility for tTHEIR mistakes. They are real quick to invalidate MY work if I do something wrong (and REFUSE to tell me why they are stealing money from me), but if they have an error in a survey---even if you send them a screenshot PROVING that it is an error on THEIR part...they won't pay you. They just don't care. They are scam artists. They had to change their name once. They started Gozing and then suddenly closed that along with all of our money sitting in our accounts.

They are untruthful and that is why I don't like them.

Despite the fact that they communicate there inordinate delays upfront, I CANNOT TOLERATE waiting a month for a payment to be "Approved" after waiting a month plus for a survey to be "Validated". Logic says payment should be quick! There is NO GOOD reason for waiting 2 weeks plus. What the heck is the redemption approval process!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

What's the matter with everybody? Cry-babies! I didn't think the EIGHT (8) MONTHS it took for them to E-MAIL me the $25 Amazon card (I earned) was long at all! Now, I reached my points 2 months before that, but U have to wait until those "Pendings" clear...read: U don't get paid, til they get paid. Ergo--now, it's 10 months I'm waiting to be paid (applied for the card last July; finally rec'd it a few weeks ago). I don't mind saying, I was sweating bullets til I got it...some weren't so lucky. I will never do another survey for them--make book on it!! They have the audacity to tell U it takes 4 to 6 weeks...4 to 6 weeks to email a code number...am I missing something? I'd love to hear why it takes the actual 6 to 8 months to send an email?? That is down-right; in-your-face disrespect. Speaks volumes about how they view us who make ALL their money for them. Someone else in history shared that 'tude & replied: "Let them eat cake!" Well, boys & girls...can anyone tell the rest of the class what happened to her???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• 2 weeks later...

I just completed a $12/3 day panel on yogurt at iPoll 2 days ago, and AMAZINGLY, it credited already! That FINALLY put me over the $50 PayPal redemption mark, so I was FINALLY able to cash out. BUT...they tell me it can take 4 weeks to go through. That's INSANE!! PLUS...they take out 3% for their "trouble". Talk about rubbin' salt in the wound. They make interest on YOUR money, plus take another 3% for the back breaking job of clicking "send" to PayPal.

I had planned to dump these bums after I cashed out, and I still might, but because that yogurt study put me over the top so quickly, I still have $14 in my acc't, $10 of which is PENDING. I'm not sure I wanna walk away from that. This is exactly the situation I DIDN'T want to get into, but that 12 bucks completely changed my game plan.

Walk away from Ipoll.

Your frustration is worth more than the pendings.

I am a happier person now that I have shed that monkey.

Or at least change the reward level you aim for... then walk away fast!

I just completed a $12/3 day panel on yogurt at iPoll 2 days ago, and AMAZINGLY, it credited already!

I completed this survey on Gratis Points on Friday and it has not credited yet. Hope there isn't a problem!

Walk away from Ipoll.

Your frustration is worth more than the pendings.

I am a happier person now that I have shed that monkey.

Or at least change the reward level you aim for... then walk away fast!

That's a good point...I could cash out for a gift card at a lower level and THEN dump these bums...win/win! There's absolutely NO reason you should have to wait as long as they require. As a comparison, I cashed out from Survey Spot this morning, and the PayPal notification was in my inbox before I got back to my email. THAT should be the standard.

Thanks, bud!