I am getting so sick of IPoll/Surveyhead

Trueblue

I just completed a $12/3 day panel on yogurt at iPoll 2 days ago, and AMAZINGLY, it credited already!

I completed this survey on Gratis Points on Friday and it has not credited yet. Hope there isn't a problem!

I don't have any experience with Gratis Points, but I hope it clears for you soon! If iPoll credits that survey that quickly, I would think they ALL would credit that quickly. Did you get a confirmation that you were done? I had some follow up questions I had to answer, after I finished the third part, before I was completely finished.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• seven

• BluesJunky

I just completed a $12/3 day panel on yogurt at iPoll 2 days ago, and AMAZINGLY, it credited already!

I completed this survey on Gratis Points on Friday and it has not credited yet. Hope there isn't a problem!

I don't have any experience with Gratis Points, but I hope it clears for you soon! If iPoll credits that survey that quickly, I would think they ALL would credit that quickly. Did you get a confirmation that you were done? I had some follow up questions I had to answer, after I finished the third part, before I was completely finished.

I thought everything was finished. Had some additional questions highlighted in the top corner notifications which I did take care of and then received a message that it could take 4-6 wks for the survey to be reviewed and to credit.

Regardless of the fact that we KNOW that it can take them a month plus to validate a survey and that it can then take ANOTHER MONTH PLUS TO have a redemption APPROVED!!!! :mrgreen: doesn't make it right! What APPROVAL process is NEEDED???? Rhetorical question. One month plus waiting on a lousy Amazon gift card!!! They are so customer out of focus it is freaking unbelievable!!!

imagine the interest acquired by them for holding say 5 Surveys per member (for the sake of argument let's say it's 50,000 active) each month per year... even if it's only $10 per member per month.. that's $500,000 they can hold in an interest bearing account for a month at a time, at all times... the numbers i gave are on the lowest end of the scale as i'm sure it's much larger... anyone doing this long enough knows they don't get paid at some later date because of their system.. they're paid right away.. what they tell us is bs..

corruption issue number two.. imagine how much extra money they could make by only invalidating a single survey per year per member.. say a $2 one... on the low end that's $100,000 off the books no one questions... and believe me it's higher than that with all the invalids..

• 7 months later...

Although they are paid right away, the reason it takes so long for the survey to be verified is the company who hired Ipoll to produce the survey. They are who takes 4-6 weeks to go over the answers, then informs Ipoll the answers to the surveys have been verified/accepted. If that company doesn't like our answers, they let Ipoll know, then Ipoll marks that survey as "invalid". It's not so much the survey panels fault for the slow verifications, it's the company who hires Ipoll who pulls this crap and a lot of those companies ONLY want "YES MEN" answers to their surveys. There are other panel that pay you and verify the survey within days, but those panels are eating a loss if the company who hired them doesn't like our answers.

Yes. It IS ipoll's fault. Most of the panels I belong to have no validation period. Ipoll does this because they get paid more. In addition, after calling the CEO of United Sample several years back, they admitted that they were having issues with people's ID numbers being left off of their "completer file". They went back and researched mine and found MOST of my invalids were not invalid at all--the survey company either put a space in or left out a number on my ID, so I was not paid. If they have contracts with these companies, they need to enforce them or impose a penalty. So, if your boss doesn't pay you, and you call your mortgage company and tell them that, do they say "hey--no problem! You can pay late!" Nope. Not a chance. It is not their problem. It shouldn't be ours either.