Lightspeed

littleone

Due to the fact that they didn't respond to my inquiries regarding a giftcard that I earned I had to contact Survey Police. Survey Police was able to get my card for me but it seems that after 5 years of being with Lightspeed and receiving about 3-5 survey invitations per month, I've been kicked off of the panel. I haven't been sent an invitation in almost 3 months and when I emailed them, they didn't respond. Prior to the gift card incident, they always responded in a timely fashion. I no longer consider them a professional, quality organization.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• massact

• Dantheman

• DrJohnDorian

I seem to be experiencing the same thing with SurveySpot. It's like you've said, I feel like I've been kicked off the panel. I asked them a question they must not have liked(see my thread in this same forum).

Come to think of it, I think I have an Applebee's gc coming from Lightspeed. I requested one before Christmas. Must go log in and check it out. This is going to be fun :roll:

I must say I find it downright maddening that we're being treated this way. We do their surveys and they should keep up their end of the deal by rewarding us and in a timely manner. Don't ignore our emails and kick us off your panel as if we've done something wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing all the complaints they had, I resigned my membership. When they ask you why, I wrote it was because how they treat there members. I let it be known that good business flies, but bad business flies faster and to more people. And, for anyone else who is still with them or was, they have a BBB online. If you click on that link it will take you to there web site where you can make complaints with them. If they keep up, they will lose there BBB seal. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I too am completely fed up with them. I have had to file not one but TWO complaints against them in recent months. The first was concerning 2300 points I was to receive for sending them my credit card terms & conditions. I waited several weeks and finally started emailing them, only to be ignored. This went on for over a month before I finally filed a complaint here (that never ended up being posted :? ). I did get my points eventually.

Recently I did another survey for them that was supposed to be worth 300 points. I only received 150 but didn't bother complaining because they refuse to respond.

Upon logging in a few weeks ago I saw they had TAKEN AWAY the 150 points they did give me! I wrote them and I was shocked to get a response. It stated that some members had received 2300 points they hadn't earned and that was the reason they'd taken my points.

Whoa nellie - I was furious. I wrote back telling them that I DID earn that 2300 points, and that they owed me a total of 300 points because I'd been ripped off on that other survey. I have heard nothing from them since. Hence my second complaint to Survey Police.

They keep sending me survey invites - like I'm going to do them for free?! They'll just take away any points I get to "pay them back" for this 2300 points they wrongfully say I owe them.

If this gets me nowhere you can count on me filing a complaint against them with the BBB. I thank you singlemomof4 for pointing that option out!!

• 1 month later...

I have the same situation

can u provide us with direct link of the page containing the BBB seal or link

i'm not able to see it?

or do i have to go to BBBonline and complain from their side?!

thx

• 2 months later...

I have a new issue with them; they recently sent me a survey invite to upload 20 photos of clothing care tags. After doing so, they are supposed to send a follow up survey, and upon completion of that I am supposed to get 1000 points.

I uploaded the photos way before the deadline to do so, and still haven't gotten the follow up survey. Instead they keep sending me the same email telling me I need to upload the pictures in order to receive the follow up survey. Each and every time I write them back saying I already did so, and to please send me the survey. No response. And actually, the emails say they are from Lightspeed but when you reply it goes to the company who is hosting the pictures that are uploaded.

Anyone else dealing with this particular issue?

I have a new issue with them; they recently sent me a survey invite to upload 20 photos of clothing care tags. After doing so, they are supposed to send a follow up survey, and upon completion of that I am supposed to get 1000 points.

I uploaded the photos way before the deadline to do so, and still haven't gotten the follow up survey. Instead they keep sending me the same email telling me I need to upload the pictures in order to receive the follow up survey. Each and every time I write them back saying I already did so, and to please send me the survey. No response. And actually, the emails say they are from Lightspeed but when you reply it goes to the company who is hosting the pictures that are uploaded.

Anyone else dealing with this particular issue?

Ok, an update to this. I went to the site hosting the pictures, and did find a link there to take the survey. I took the entire survey, only to get this message upon submittal:

"SQL ERROR [ mssql ]

Line 2: Incorrect syntax near '='.

Line %d: Incorrect syntax near '%.*ls'. [170]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."

I emailed them about this issue as well, and of course have gotten no response yet. However, upon clicking the link to take the survey again it says I've already taken it so I am hoping it went through ok.

Of course, no points are showing up yet on my Lightspeed account, though. :(

I'm having a problem with Lightspeed right now too, but it isn't really a pay out issue. I have like 7 or 8 screeners on my page and when I try to click on them, they tell me that I've already completed them... is anybody else having the same problem? I tried sending them an email yesterday, so hopefully they at least read it and try to fix the problem.

My 'problem' with Lightspeed right now is no communication. I've not had a survey in about 3 months and nothing about the mini polls or Quick matches. I wrote to them, to remainder them I'm here and got the standard reply of fitting the demographics etc, but that they'd be in touch when there is any mini polls or Quick matches to fill in. Since the reply, I've logged on to the site three times to find that there were mini polls to fill in. Never an email from themselves to tell me this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised about these comments.

maybe Lightspeed UK is a separate company but I have never had any problems when I have requested payments. The only thing that I would say is the illogicality of the number of points required for various rewards.

£5 to Paypal should be exactly the same number of points as a £5 paper voucher. We've done the work, it is up to Lightspeed to pay the admin of giving us the reward for the time we've spent. However, a £5 Boots voucher is 790 points vs 575 points for £5 Paypal. Why is a £5 electronic voucher only 550 points?

The biggest cheek of all though is the amount to give to charity. In this case £5 to the charity of your choice is 600 points.

Perhaps Lightspeed would like to answer this challenge via Survey Police because I've been unable to get any kind of reply from their 'support'.

The only thing to be said in their defence is the frequency of surveys, although I don't always seem to get email notifications and miss some. I now logon at least twice a week, just for a look.

maybe they are having problems.

seeing the same issue here, only to be fair, I went through a period where I didn't do many surveys, thought they gave up on me.

• 2 weeks later...