Lightspeed

littleone

Lightspeed is borderline for me. Their surveys are usually annoying to complete. I've had a couple problems and of course no response or anything. Not like Clear Voice - I had a problem, they gave me the money anyway for trying since the problem was with the survey itself.

If Lightspeed didn't give you points immediately (assuming no issues like some are having) and you get your redemption quickly, I probably wouldn't bother, and I'm finding I bother less and less as 75 points just doesn't excite me :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• massact

• Dantheman

• DrJohnDorian

I actually once had a problem cashing out with lightspeed panel and I found them very helpful. They responded within one business day and took care of the problem. They're a pretty good panel.

I actually once had a problem cashing out with lightspeed panel and I found them very helpful. They responded within one business day and took care of the problem. They're a pretty good panel.

Wow, that's one for the books. They have never responded to me promptly (if at all).

• 2 weeks later...
:D I just turned in my FIRST reward from LightSpeed, and got $20 put into my PayPal account. Had no problems at all, I received an email verifying my order and another email when $20 was deposited into my PayPal account. Hope this continues....I am in the US.

• 1 month later...

LIGHTSPEED STINKS!

:x:x:x

It's clear that the only people here saying Lightspeed are even halfway good are in the States. I'm in the U.K. and I can vouch that Lightspeed is bad. I've increasingly been sent surveys that disqualify after numerous pages of valuable information - I'm talking like 16 pages of questions with over 40 tick boxes to look at on some of them - and after the usual demographic stage.

In one I was asked if I had a credit card, a loan, a mortgage, the credit limit and amounts; whether I'd ever had CCJ's made against me, if I was looking to change banks and that if I was, what sort of thing would incline me to choose one, etc. - and THEN get disqualified - and it wasn't an isolated case!

I complained and complained, in increasingly heated terms without a single reply - not even an automated one.

Yesterday I gave 'Lauren' a huge piece of my mind, vehemently I'm not ashamed to admit, cashed in and walked. I also told them I'd be reporting them here and spreading bad word-of-mouth about them (and here I am)!

I would seriously advise anyone to steer well clear of Lightspeed; they're rip-off merchants who don't care a fig for its customers.

• 2 weeks later...

Lightspeed is one of several companies I have stopped wasting my time on.

I signed up for a lot of these in my zeal of trying to make some extra money. After seeing that it's all a luck crapshoot with the whole "qualifying" process - I'm paring down my activity.

Crap like this and horribly low qualifying rates are nonsense I don't need to waste my time on.

My opinion of Lightspeed has definitely eroded to almost zero this year for various reasons- mainly their lack of support and not being properly credited for surveys I've completed. :evil:

But, now, the twits at Lightspeed have credited me an extra 2500 points for a 2-part survey that I already took and was already properly credited for. I've emailed them several times to remove the points and accredit them to the correct person and still nothing. Those damned points are still showing up in my account and I've emailed them several times over the past 6 weeks. How is that for incompetence?! :roll:

Um, if you're not using those extra 2500 points... can I have them? :lol:

I never had a problem with Lightspeed, getting points or cashing out, until that 2-part survey last month that everyone seemed to have trouble with. I finally got my points from that (thanks to Survey Police), but I haven't been receiving any appropriate points since then. I'm emailing "Lauren", but I'm not getting any response, of course. Right now I'm just debating whether to file another complaint, or just "save up" several surveys worth of complaints and file them all at once, maybe save someone a few phone calls, ya know?

Speaking of which, do ANY of these sites have phone numbers? I hate having to call as much as anyone, but if it solves the problem, I'll try it.

Just an update -

I cashed out the points I DID get from lightspeed, while I'm trying to sort out the ones I haven't been credited, and although the site warns point blank that there's a few days' delay on PayPal payments, there wasn't. I was very pleasantly surprised to find the money had dropped overnight.

Still missing points, but I'm happy to have the cash!

Just an update -

I cashed out the points I DID get from lightspeed, while I'm trying to sort out the ones I haven't been credited, and although the site warns point blank that there's a few days' delay on PayPal payments, there wasn't. I was very pleasantly surprised to find the money had dropped overnight.

Still missing points, but I'm happy to have the cash!

That's good to know, because I just cashed out today for PayPal for the first time. Normally I get Amazon GC's from Lightspeed.

They didn't ask me for my email address associated with my PayPal account, thankfully they are both the same but I would have thought they would have.

• 2 weeks later...

At present, I'm only missing credit for one 75-point survey, and barring that one, all my points and payments are showing up very quickly. Still no communication from them, but all it all, I haven't got much to complain about. In fact, I'm having far better luck getting points and payments from Lightspeed than almost any other site.

Hope everyone else's luck is turning, too!

:D I like Lightspeed and count on them to feed my book habit, I take payout in Amazon electronic vouchers, yes I do get zoned out on some surveys and yes there are a few times when it says I have either done it already when I haven't but I just go one for I usually get about 2-5 surveys from them a week what does annoy me about them is when I open a survey and it tells me that I had stopped half way or at some point and cannot access it again. When in reality it was the first time I had accessed the survey. Sigh... emailing does no good so... I chalk it up as a bad experience and go on as I do get enough for several pay outs over the past four years I am not yet ready to write them off as I have Ciao and as I am about to with Valued Opinions. I am with the UK Lightspeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Very disappointed in Lightspeeds lack of response to emails. I had the shopping cart malfunction on 12-18 trying to get a 5.00 Amazon GC. But the cart took my points, said it gave me a GC (listed on my earnings sheet) but did not give me a confirmation email nor the email with the Amazon GC. All the surveys a person has to do to even get to the 550 point total to earn just 5 bucks--when you think about it "slave labor". I made a Survey Police report after sending them 2 emails (ignored on their end). Once I get my GC I will quit them. I quit them once before years ago when they were charging panelists 1.00 of their earning to process a paper check when you cashed out. This was before they started paying to paypal. :x

• 1 month later...

I never had any problems with lightspeed until I took part 1 of that 2500 point survey. This survey took me more than 5 hours. I still have not gotten credited.

I never got an invite to the 2nd part. It's been 8 days since i took part 1, so ill wait another 2 days. Seriously, I took more than FIVE HOURS taking part 1. :x

Did anybody get any similar problems? Please Tell me this is expected, and i'll be getting my money soon.

Very disappointed in Lightspeeds lack of response to emails. I had the shopping cart malfunction on 12-18 trying to get a 5.00 Amazon GC. But the cart took my points, said it gave me a GC (listed on my earnings sheet) but did not give me a confirmation email nor the email with the Amazon GC. All the surveys a person has to do to even get to the 550 point total to earn just 5 bucks--when you think about it "slave labor". I made a Survey Police report after sending them 2 emails (ignored on their end). Once I get my GC I will quit them. I quit them once before years ago when they were charging panelists 1.00 of their earning to process a paper check when you cashed out. This was before they started paying to paypal. :x

I've had exactly the same problem recently. I don't know what happened, but I tried cashing out a $25 amazon cert in january and an error occurred. Then I tried getting a $10 in February and that failed again as well. In the past I've been very successful in redeeming for Amazon, but I guess I'll try paypal now. I've emailed them both times and got the points back though so I would do that.