Lightspeed

littleone

:x I requested a $5 paypal payout almost 3 weeks ago. I have emailed them at least 10 times. No response and no solution to the problem. I finally filed a complaint. My daughter is waiting on a 60 dollar visa card and I don't see her getting it either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• massact

• Dantheman

• DrJohnDorian

I had 1150 pts and i tried to redeem them from my account 9 days ago and i had yet to get either my points back or my payment. I'm frustrated that "lauren" doesn't answer her e-mails or perks.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I haven't had any problems with taking Lightspeed and SuveySpot surveys, sometimes I qualify and sometimes I don't, no big deal. I am a member of different survey sites that provide enjoyable surveys and incentives-usually cash/checks, gift certificates and sweepstakes. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I think that certain sites have demographic preferences... I am always surprised at the praise Surveyspot gets since I never once out of countless surveys qualified for anything other than sweepstakes entries, while Lightspeed is actually the one that has been the best for me out of all the many places I have tried over the last few years.

As far as reward redemption goes, I did have one issue with a large point amount survey that seemed to be a common issue, though. It was that issue that brought my attention to THIS site last fall when I googled the specifics to see if anyone else was getting duped. However, they did eventually make good on it - whether that was due to a coincidental timing or a well placed e-mail, I am not entirely sure, but I have fared better with communicating with the customer service for the REWARDS site rather than the SURVEY site. Once or twice I have had a Paypal payment fail to show up in the allotted time, but an email to the rewards site quickly fixed the issue, even if I did not get a personal response. I am guessing that website snafus probably trigger a whole slew of problems at once which makes it less than desireable to communicate one on one with everybody, and I'm not even certain that all of the communications are even getting through properly at times. Even so, Lightspeed still has been better to me than anyone else, and I really like that I can get Paypal instead of something I don't need....