• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• peach6

• 1957horses

• franksmom

I'll take it peach6!! lol........................... :lol:
I knew you would say that I do use amazon but I like to add some variety to my Christmas shopping it would be nice if they told me to keep it and then sent me the Kmart but I doubt that will happen and I don't want to go through the trouble of sending it back so if that's the case I will keep it they usually respond quickly so I will see what the ouctome is.

Given how long they take for gift cards other than the Quick Visa, I'd be ticked if they sent me the wrong card.
I am a bit because it took 5 weeks and I was going to kmart today until I saw that it was the wrong card.

I need to send the amazon card back,they credited my account the value of the kmart GC and an xtra 4200 points for the trouble so now I will have to wait 4-6 weeks but the good news that with the xtra 4200 points I was able to order 2GC.

^Yep. I haven't had anything that awesome happen to me yet, but one thing I will say about MyView is that their support and feedback is some of the best I've seen amongst survey sites.

I got half my $50 gift card today. Do they send $50 gift card redemptions as 2 x $25 in 2 separate envelopes at times? I can see them holding only $25 cards but kinda waste of postage to send 2 separately instead of one $50. BTW, AGC took 18 days from ordering instead of I guess up to 4 weeks that they state up front as to maximum length of delivery time.

I got half my $50 gift card today. Do they send $50 gift card redemptions as 2 x $25 in 2 separate envelopes at times? I can see them holding only $25 cards but kinda waste of postage to send 2 separately instead of one $50. BTW, AGC took 18 days from ordering instead of I guess up to 4 weeks that they state up front as to maximum length of delivery time.
Well, they messed up. Asked to send back the card and they credited points to buy another card and points for the mistake.

Well, they messed up. Asked to send back the card and they credited points to buy another card and points for the mistake.
so it will take you another 5 weeks to get your card that's a total of 10 weeks...........not right

so it will take you another 5 weeks to get your card that's a total of 10 weeks...........not right
I changed to Swift Visa so 2 weeks max although in the past I have gotten those in 7-10 days. I can use the Swift Visa to buy AGCs if I want. Better they get any kinks worked out for XMas gc orders now than later. Small data sample with the 2 of us but they seem to have had some issues with the latest round of gcs. It used to be so easy with the egift cards and they came quickly. Well at least CS is quick to respond. SO much better than most of the other sites and CS. It only took 18 days from order date to get the AGC that was in error. Good thing I emailed them.

I changed to Swift Visa so 2 weeks max although in the past I have gotten those in 7-10 days. I can use the Swift Visa to buy AGCs if I want. Better they get any kinks worked out for XMas gc orders now than later. Small data sample with the 2 of us but they seem to have had some issues with the latest round of gcs. It used to be so easy with the egift cards and they came quickly. Well at least CS is quick to respond. SO much better than most of the other sites and CS. It only took 18 days from order date to get the AGC that was in error. Good thing I emailed them.
I think something is going on with my view .Yesterday I clicked on profiles which I don't do very often and they all needed to be updated and they all said 350 points so I gladly started to update and got an error after each one so no points I emailed them but haven't heard back yet.Problems on there site is not that often and there response time is usually very good.