MY View mistake

peach6

A wk ago Monday, I received a $25 Amazon gift card in the mail from MyView. Immediately notified customer support that I thought this card was received in error as I had ordered a $10 Home Depot card. When I didn't hear back, I emailed them again two days later. Clarissa responded and asked me to mail the card back to them and the redeemed points, plus 4200 extra, were added back into my account. There was no "thank you for your honesty." Was surprised they didn't say "our mistake, keep the card." Also surprised the problem still has not been resolved.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• peach6

• 1957horses

• franksmom

Mine just said they would appreciate it IF I would send the card back. Now to cover myself I am going to get a certificate of mailing. Probably should get a tracking number but a certificate of mailing should be good enough and is cheaper. Not really compensated for my time and gas to go do this but since they've treated me well in the past will just let it pass.

Mine just said they would appreciate it IF I would send the card back. Now to cover myself I am going to get a certificate of mailing. Probably should get a tracking number but a certificate of mailing should be good enough and is cheaper. Not really compensated for my time and gas to go do this but since they've treated me well in the past will just let it pass.

Why are you going to the extra trouble and expense to remedy their mistake! At least they should pay postage

Why are you going to the extra trouble and expense to remedy their mistake! At least they should pay postage

They paid me an extra 4200 points. Covers postage,

• 1 month later...
JD wrote:I got half my $50 gift card today. Do they send $50 gift card redemptions as 2 x $25 in 2 separate envelopes at times? I can see them holding only $25 cards but kinda waste of postage to send 2 separately instead of one $50. BTW, AGC took 18 days from ordering instead of I guess up to 4 weeks that they state up front as to maximum length of delivery time.

Well, they messed up. Asked to send back the card and they credited points to buy another card and points for the mistake.

The same thing happened to me today :( . I ordered $50 visa gift card from Myview 3 weeks ago and received $25 card just now. It sucks :evil: ! I just emailed them about it. Probably will have to mail it back...

Argh!! Ordered a $50 gift card and they sent a $25 gift card. I hadn't paid attention for a few days. The type of gift card was right but the amount was wrong. Second time this has happened. What is wrong with the group that does the fulfillment? MyView is good but this fulfillment outfit is a problem.

Myview is confusing me. I know I cashed out for Amazon I think. But instead they sent me starbucks. I forgot how many points i had, or if I really did not have enough for amazon, but the lower amount for starbucks. They are really messing with me, and I guess others. Someone must have the answer to why they are sending out different cards.

Myview is confusing me. I know I cashed out for Amazon I think. But instead they sent me starbucks. I forgot how many points i had, or if I really did not have enough for amazon, but the lower amount for starbucks. They are really messing with me, and I guess others. Someone must have the answer to why they are sending out different cards.
Check my rewards and it should tell you what you ordered and how many points.I am really surprised that this is happening so much and what is wrong is they can't just send you out the right one asap they will credit your points and then you need to reorder and then wait another 4 weeks.

MyView has always been one of my favorite survey sites. Unfortunately, I can't say I am pleased with them at present. I received 2 incorrect gift cards. After returning the 1st, my points were credited back to my account and I had to reorder. Then I waited another 6 wks and still did not have my card. So after a couple of emails, that gift card was cancelled and I had to reorder yet again. After another 4 wks, I finally got a gift card in December that was originally ordered in late Sept.

Then last wk, I completed a survey with them on a new taco restaurant concept. After submitting the completed survey, I did not receive the promised points. Emailed them immediately. Heard back a couple days later and they wanted the survey name and number, which I did not have and have never needed in the past. Gave them the date and nearly exact time I took the survey. Another 2 days have gone by and I just got an email from Jennifer. She claims they have no record I completed the survey. She also wrote that my account would be credited 100 points for my trouble. Well, that 100 points has not been added to my account either and I most certainly did complete the survey.

I am wondering if there has been a change in both redemption and customer service personnel.

I also had a survey issue and they asked for:

- The name of the survey;

- The number of the survey (in the subject line of your invitation email);

- The amount of points promised for completion;

- The date of the survey participation.

To the first item I responded something like: I did not know that your surveys had names; news to me!

I did not receive the promised points. Emailed them immediately. Heard back a couple days later and they wanted the survey name and number, which I did not have and have never needed in the past. Gave them the date and nearly exact time I took the survey.

I have been for the past year when all sites doesn't credit my account, (plus I now always jot down the survey # before continuing) I

"Tell the survey # 12345, taken at x:xx (pm or am) CST

for x amount of points. The survey was about............xxxxxxxxxx and the last question was xxxxxxxx."

This is just about how I always submit an inquire when I have a problem................ :wink:

I think that maybe too many people were cheating saying their points weren't credited when they didn't deserve them knowing Jennifer always credited them right away without waiting to see the list like most other sites do, taking advantages and now ruining it for the ones who really deserved the points, but like I said that's what I think............... :roll:

This was one of my favorite sites but I've officially had it with them. Twice in the last month, I completed a survey and did not get credit. I sent an email once before about it, and received credit, but it is not my job to police them or worry if I'll get my points or not. I just cashed out a few days ago and I'm sad to say, that will be my final cash out with them. I"m done.

I submitted for $100 in Amazon gift cards on 11/28, and according to their website, I should be receiving the gift cards around 1/2. I hope they don't send me Starbucks GC or something else that I will never use. I redeemed $120 in Amazon at VO and Clear Voice, and just used $53 worth at Amazon last night. BTW- Amazon has a 25% off on one book with the code BOOKDEAL25 through 12/16. The code cannot be used on ebooks and audio books, and is limited to a $10 discount.