MY View mistake

peach6

Argh!! Ordered a $50 gift card and they sent a $25 gift card. I hadn't paid attention for a few days. The type of gift card was right but the amount was wrong. Second time this has happened. What is wrong with the group that does the fulfillment? MyView is good but this fulfillment outfit is a problem.
I did get the $50 Swift VISA as customer service indicated I would. I have no idea what the $25 card was for but it could have been for a product test as CS indicated it could be for but I was not expecting any. Merry Christmas to me I guess.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD

• peach6

• 1957horses

• franksmom

Argh!! Ordered a $50 gift card and they sent a $25 gift card. I hadn't paid attention for a few days. The type of gift card was right but the amount was wrong. Second time this has happened. What is wrong with the group that does the fulfillment? MyView is good but this fulfillment outfit is a problem.
I did get the $50 Swift VISA as customer service indicated I would. I have no idea what the $25 card was for but it could have been for a product test as CS indicated it could be for but I was not expecting any. Merry Christmas to me I guess.
I also received a visa card a couple of weeks ago I had not ordered it nor had I cashed out for any GC I used it to treat myself ........A couple of months ago that also happened but then they had sent me the wrong card so they gave me back the points and I had to send the GC back to them which I did and received the right one after having to reorder and wait another 4 weeks even though they gave me 4200 xtra points I still felt cheated because I had to wait again to get the right one but this last one I don't have a clue what it was for it said my view in the corner but I think it looked different then the Visa GC on there site I started to think it was from a PT but I'm sure I would have remembered.

Well the issue is theirs to figure out. Hard to believe they don't have a tracking process in place to link rewards to focus group/food diary(what they said). They did not say PT. I don't need them coming back and asking for the $25 back. I still have both Swift Visas attached to the original letters. Almost identical except for different amounts on the cards and a few other numbers.

Hi- I asked for a $100 Amazon GC on 11/28, and it was supposed to arrive on 1/02, and it arrived in the mail on 12/20 instead. I already have over half of what I need to get another $25 GC too.