Which Products Have You Tested?

Sherry67

A high temp pizza oven, started in Nov. It seems they've stopped sending surveys about it, I still have it, they haven't asked for it back.I would gladly give it back it's taking up space and murders pizza. No pay for this one unless you count the oven.

Un branded deodorant,

shampoo & conditioner,

2 unbranded hand lotions.

juice, biscuits, both came in styro foam ice chests with lids and some kind of pack to keep them cold. the last one also contained a thermometer that right now doesn't seem to be accurate.

Breakfast bars

Cat treats

cat food

Pads and padded underwear

paper towels

Dishwasher pods

cereal

white castle burgers

unbranded pop tarts

Snack peanuts-2 flavors

tide

All of these were in the last 3 years.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sherry67

• rosiesmom

• footfree

• cilana86

Best one was a coffee maker-

detergents-

trash bags

foundation make up

jello

gum

and other things but I cant remember them right now

Did you get paid for using the coffee maker for 6 months or was using it the payment, and was it from GTM.......... :?::?:

If I remember right I got points and free coffee, plus I got to keep the maker.In fact I still use it.

I tested a keurig from GTM 6 months only got coffee for 6 months then had to send it back no points for completing it. And I couldn't get the GTM invite from May last year to see if any points were suppose to be given at the end after returning (every other month so 3 times got 35 points each telling my progress) because that computer died. I emailed GTM asking for end of test for rewarding points after sending it back and they said just using it was all the reward. So was your test from GTM. April through August??................................... :roll:

I keep thinking that in my old, old, old days of doing surveys I belonged to some company that sent out items to test -- not edible products, but household appliances like coffee makers, blenders, waffle irons, etc. Those tests were in hot demand, of course. For the life of me, I can't recall what the name of the panel was -- it was so, so many years ago. They never sent me anything good to test (like a coffee maker or vacuum, either of which I would use all the time if I ever received it), but I recall that other people were getting some of those items. I think I was sent something dumb, like a small cutting board or a pot holder. I don't know if the company went out of business or if they just dropped me when I kind of eased up on doing a lot of surveys for a couple of years, but I am stumped as to who they were! :lol:

The largest household item I have tested was the Febreze air purification device (that I had to send back -- I couldn't even keep it!). I would love to get something fun like a coffee maker, toaster oven, pizza maker, etc.

If I remember right I got points and free coffee, plus I got to keep the maker.In fact I still use it.

I tested a keurig from GTM 6 months only got coffee for 6 months then had to send it back no points for completing it. And I couldn't get the GTM invite from May last year to see if any points were suppose to be given at the end after returning (every other month so 3 times got 35 points each telling my progress) because that computer died. I emailed GTM asking for end of test for rewarding points after sending it back and they said just using it was all the reward. So was your test from GTM. April through August??................................... :roll:

I did that survey about a 1 1/2 ago.I remember that because I went to Alaska (June of 2012)to visit family and they had one and thought how cool it was to get our own.Then a couple of months after that I got one to test.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the Keurig, the new with the pitcher or Carafe April-August. I got free coffee for 2 people for 6 months and I got paid only for the surveys I did for it, about 4 or 5 in total. My heart broke sending it back! I loved it.

Shampoo

Crest Whitening toothpaste

Trash bags

Coffee creamer

Gain scent booster

Fabreze plug-ins

Mac n cheese

Atkins shakes and bars

Body wash

Insoles

Cottonelle wipes

Face wipes

There's more but thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I have only been doing surveys a year and a half. Most of my PTs have been from GTM, Ipsos and Clearvoice.

I keep thinking that in my old, old, old days of doing surveys I belonged to some company that sent out items to test -- not edible products, but household appliances like coffee makers, blenders, waffle irons, etc. Those tests were in hot demand, of course. For the life of me, I can't recall what the name of the panel was -- it was so, so many years ago. They never sent me anything good to test (like a coffee maker or vacuum, either of which I would use all the time if I ever received it), but I recall that other people were getting some of those items. I think I was sent something dumb, like a small cutting board or a pot holder. I don't know if the company went out of business or if they just dropped me when I kind of eased up on doing a lot of surveys for a couple of years, but I am stumped as to who they were! :lol:

The largest household item I have tested was the Febreze air purification device (that I had to send back -- I couldn't even keep it!). I would love to get something fun like a coffee maker, toaster oven, pizza maker, etc.

Was the panel Livebranch? They sent stuff all the time, no food that I ever saw. They went out of business. Too bad, I haven't done a P.T. in a long time.

Dan just reminded that me of some other products I tested

Trash bags

Coffee creamer

Body wash

Cottonelle wipes

Face wipes

once I got to try 'kinder chocolate' candy bar loved that ,test very good chocolate.Then once I got some nutella bready also very good product however I cant seem to find this one at the grocery store.

This month has been good for product test

'Razor test from BuzzAgent

Candy from Smiley360

Body Wash Test

Chili Test

Tea Bag product test

Lotion Test

and a product from Pincecone to test finally. Haven't had anything to test from them in about 3 months.

I can't remember the brands of all of them but in general here is my list

Lipton tea

Tide laundry detergent

Body Wash(brand was not disclosed)

Lipstick (Revlon)

Crest White Strips

Toilet Paper (several times, brand not disclosed)

Sanitary pads(lots of times, brand not disclosed)

Jergens Glow lotion

Oreo Crème Pie kit

Hungry Jack meal pairings (potatoes that come with seasoning to add to your meat)

Frozen dinners(lean cuisine)

Underwear (hanes)

Shampoo(finesse)

Hair Color (Loreal)

Hair smoothing treatment kit (Pantene)

Granola Bars(brand not disclosed)

Propel Water

Vaseline lotion

Skincare hydration creams, 5 different ones(brand not disclosed)

Facial Cleansers (several times, brands not disclosed)

This is about all I can think of for right now. I have been on survey panels since 2005. So I have long a history lol.

I keep a list of product tests on my computer. I've had quite a few over the years (I counted over 90!). I envy those who got free Keurig machines!

Most products arrive without a brand name but here's a few I've received with a name:

Starbucks ground coffee and iced coffee

Frosted Mini Wheats cereal

Lean Cuisine frozen meal (BBQ chicken)

Totinos frozen pizza

Country Crock margarine

Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough

Diet Pepsi

Progresso soup

Sweet Tarts

Aveeno moisturizer

Cover Girl and L'oreal makeup foundation

Yves Saint Laurent mascara

Kleenex tissues

Palmolive dishwashing liquid

...etc., etc.

The top 3 types of products I receive are shampoo, toilet paper, and coffee.

• 7 months later...