Which Products Have You Tested?

Sherry67

I'd love to test more products - a couple sites are always asking me if I'd be "interested" in product testing, but never actually pick me :(. I have so far gotten exactly one: from Snickers, through GTM.

I don't think I got paid for it, though, except in that I got a free box of candy (I think it "paid" with raffle entries, but I did still get free candy.)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sherry67

• rosiesmom

• footfree

• cilana86

I have been with survey panels 1.5 years by now, my list of tested products is not that long, but still quite few:

Colgate toothpaste

Facial wipes

Hair dye

Shower gel & lotion

Snickers bars

Just did a paper towel and toilet paper one. I hated the paper towels and I'll be darned the husband came home with a big pack of those useless things. I am making him use them in the garage. He isn't so happy with them right now. :D

I would like to do more with skin care products. I belong to a couple of those sites, but I never get anything from them to test. I think my skin may be too old.

Just did a paper towel and toilet paper one. I hated the paper towels and I'll be darned the husband came home with a big pack of those useless things. I am making him use them in the garage. He isn't so happy with them right now. :D

I would like to do more with skin care products. I belong to a couple of those sites, but I never get anything from them to test. I think my skin may be too old.

I wonder was it the same toilet paper I had lol. I received it in September. I use it for cleaning. I wish they would tell us the brand names so in the event that we did like the product we can find it once it comes out. Some panels disclose the brands and some don't.