Global Test Market Point Redemption

alcazar

I just tried to redeem my 1100 points for a $50 check and I see that it now takes 1200 points for a $50 check or paypal cash out. That means we have to do $60 worth of surveys for a $50 pay out! I remember the days when 1000 points was worth $50! :shock:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• footfree

• alcazar

• cilana86

I just tried to redeem my 1100 points for a $50 check and I see that it now takes 1200 points for a $50 check or paypal cash out. That means we have to do $60 worth of surveys for a $50 pay out! I remember the days when 1000 points was worth $50! :shock:

That's dirty of them. Getting awful greedy. Amazon is still the same......................... :twisted:

I'm 2 points from cashing out. About a year ago I did a survey that was worth 18 points. I asked them this year if they would give me 2 points to even my account, and they replied they can't do that.................... :?

I'm one survey from cashing out on each of 4 different panels........................ :D

And already cashed out 4 other ones this month....................... :)

And just waiting till close to the end of month to cash out Pinecone and Paidviewpoint $33.00 in each account....... :P

I love every 3rd month when all my accounts are ripe for the taking lol..................... :mrgreen:

But hate the 4th month starting all over again...................... :cry:

Thank goodness I was able to cash out last month 3 times at 1100.You know that's not right ,don't you think they should have given us the heads up?I see that Paypal is 480pt. for $20 and 240 pts. for $10 so that makes it 1200 points also.So now Paypal and checks are on even terms.Hey if that's the case then I''ll gladly switch to PayPal.Not that I'm glad about paying more but they are one of my highest paying sights.

Thank goodness I was able to cash out last month 3 times at 1100.You know that's not right ,don't you think they should have given us the heads up?I see that Paypal is 480pt. for $20 and 240 pts. for $10 so that makes it 1200 points also.So now Paypal and checks are on even terms.Hey if that's the case then I''ll gladly switch to PayPal.Not that I'm glad about paying more but they are one of my highest paying sights.

Wow, 3 times $50?? I I thought I was doing good at 1650 for $75 amazon a month.................... :roll:

Every year now they keep raising the price a 100 points to cash out....................... :x

I'm not too upset about GTM doing it

I am, it already takes 2-4 extra surveys for 100 extra points. Now it's 4-6 extra surveys to get that 200 points to get the same $50. So what, next year they'll raise it to 300.................... :roll:

Every year now they keep raising the price a 100 points to cash out....................... :x
I'm not too upset about GTM doing it

I am, it already takes 2-4 extra surveys for 100 extra points. Now it's 4-6 extra surveys to get that 200 points to get the same $50. So what, next year they'll raise it to 300.................... :roll:

The way I calculated it, I usually always cash out when I get to $45 which used to be 1035 when it was 345 for the $15 paypal * 3. So for me it works out to be 45 extra points needed to cash out. I guess it depends on the threshold you are trying to get to. Yes $50 is 1200 points. To me still better than mysurvey 1200 points for $10.

To me still better than Mysurvey 1200 points for $10.

Yep, you right about that. I haven't done mysurvey in 2 1/2 years since I started with GTM, because if you took a survey on mysurvey, it didn't add up to be as much. Then if you got the same survey from GTM, you'll get kicked out because you completed it already....................... :?

I'm glad they haven't raised amazon yet, but waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm 2 points from cashing for an amazon......... :D

Well considering they are owned by the same company you would think the pay is the same.Well to me, they really don't seem to different from each other,in the way they operate their business. .