Global Test Market Point Redemption

alcazar

Quota full during surveys, charging for paying, long or time-wasting screening (and for surveys perhaps already closed), misleading timing, missing points, surveys not rewarded, surveys errors, little pay for long surveys and so on and so forth... :twisted:

The majority of surveys companies are greedy, selfish and have absolutely no respect and consideration toward those who makes the money for them :cry:. I wish for a time that nobody did their surveys just to teach them a lesson. :roll:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• footfree

• alcazar

• cilana86

I have twice redeemed points for Global Test Market and both times I have had to go to the NJ BBB to receive the rewards. While waiting for a response from the BBB I received 36 surveys which I placed into a BS Folder. Both times I contacted Global at the very least 5 times and NEVER received a response until I contacted the BBB and immediately received an email with the codes to get my Amazon gift cards. Each time I advised Global that because they would not respond to my enquiries I was going to contact the BBB hoping that would get a reaction, nada. So I feel I gave them every opportunity and now I find that of the last 15 or so survey's I have received from them I am screened out. Any one else have this problem or is it just me?

I haven't qualified for a GTM survey in two days now (about 10). They go hot and cold for me, always have.