SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY: Earn $10 with your SmartPhone (CLOSED)

Administrator

We have an exclusive opportunity where SurveyPolice users can earn a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate for completing a special project with DataDiary.

DataDiary is a smartphone app available on Google Play and on iTunes, has hundreds of thousands of downloads, and a 4 star rating. The app offers a simple way to understand how much data is consumed on your device. It can help save you money on your cell phone bills by discovering which apps use the most data.

To participate, click on http://www.surveypolice.com/datadiary (ensure you access this page from your smartphone, as you will get kicked out if you click the link on that page).

You will then be asked to:

• Register for the project and download the app

• Within 48 hours you will be sent a short survey - complete it

• Keep the app installed for at least 10 days

• Collect your reward!

CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE

Note: this project is open to residents of USA only.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• avemaria

• ksedwar

• Administrator

be careful to check your spam folder in your email.. i just got their survey today and it was in the spam folder.. i never marked them as spam.

Please note that this offer has closed and is no longer available.

I completed the survey today, does it still count......................... :?::?:

Please note that this offer has closed and is no longer available.

I completed the survey today, does it still count......................... :?::?:

That's fine, 1957horses - you are still eligible. The offer is closed to new users who haven't registered yet.

man i'm ticked.. i just tried to do their survey and it's telling me they already have enough responses.. i put it on my phone and have had it running for nothing?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have had this on my phone since July 28 and did the survey the same day and today is the 11th and so that means it has ben on my phone 15 days and I HAVE NOT received my $10 Amazon YET • Keep the app installed for at least 10 days• Collect your reward!............................... :x

Well I have had this on my phone since July 28 and did the survey the same day and today is the 11th and so that means it has ben on my phone 15 days and I HAVE NOT received my $10 Amazon YET • Keep the app installed for at least 10 days• Collect your reward!............................... :x

Never mind I had this in my "WAITING TO BE PAID FOLDER"............................. :|

$10 Amazon Code which will be sent between 30 to 45 days from completion of the survey.

• 3 weeks later...