Invoke payment

rainidyster

This is really strange.  Invoke used to be a really reliable company in terms of payments.  I did a bunch last year and always got my debit cards way before the 6-8 week mark.

I also took two Invoke sessions recently and have not rec'd payment on neither one. I took one of them in Feb and inquired THREE times and get the canned response that payment unexpectedly slightly delayed . when I point out that 3 months is not slightly delayed and when will I receive payment, they just send the very same email and do not respond to my specific questions  or tell me when I will be paid. I even threatened to fie a complaint at the BBB and got same reply. I just looked them up an they have a F rating , which I was surprised , I think they had a C rating when I started taking surveys with them a year or so ago and checked them out. I am getting the feeling that I won't get my $70. Any ideas for recourse? It's now mid June and still get nothing but excuses.FIVE MONTHS LATER. I am surprised there are not more complaints on... They now have a "F" rating at BBB for not responding to similar complaints. I am so angry and doubt that I will ever get paid. I got off work early(unpaid)  to do one of these too, thinking I would make more than an hour at my reg job. I would NEVER do another one of these and would warn others to stay away from them!

I also received my invoke payments today. This is the longest time I had to wait to receive payment from Invoke. Not sure if I want to participate in future sessions.

Invoke used to pay much in a much more timely fashion.  

It seems like now the deal is wait the max amount stated in the email for payout, then contact them, then they get around to paying at their convenience.  

I say wait the maximum, because any time I did not wait, and then I wrote to ask about payment, I got a canned response saying something like, "We tell participants that payments take up to X weeks to process, so please be patient..."

Rrrgh.

I think they are hoping people will forget that they even completed a study with them.  I did 2 recently and almost forgot that I did them until I read this thread.

I recently got paid for a February 3 session but am still waiting for a payment for one I did on March 2. E-mailed them and they acknowledged I completed the session but that payment would be delayed. The same deal as the previous 2 I completed. One in January and one in February. It took me forever to get paid. Invoke used to be better when they paid by PayPal. I would get my payments much more quickly than I do now. Not sure why they switched from Paypal to gift cards. But if given a choice I would always take Paypal. I prefer receiving cash rather than gift cards. Although Amazon gift cards are good too. 

I am also waiting on several Invoke sessions February 24, March 10 and March 29 all unpaid and got the same response from them about a delay.  I have two more coming up due that I hope wont fall into this delay payment que.  Ill be filing a complaint with the BBB.

...but am still waiting for a payment for one I did on March 2. E-mailed them and they acknowledged I completed the session but that payment would be delayed. The same deal as the previous 2 I completed.

What's with these dudes? Waiting on the one from 3/2 as well. We are now going on almost 3 months. And one from end of March for $4. Come on. $4. And another done 4/2. I may just refuse to do anymore of their surveys if they can't pay on time. They definitely need a new accounts receivable manager.

I did an online focus group on 3/10 for Invoke. Promised payment - $30 Paypal within 8 weeks. After 9 weeks passed, I started contacting them. Was told that they are switching to a new system and payments are delayed. Now it's been 12 weeks. I correspond with them weekly.

Also did the late March $4 follow up. No payment after almost 10 weeks.

Another early April focus group for $30. This one via "Paypass." I'm still waiting.

In my emails, I let them know I would post my dissatisfaction about their slow payment.

• 2 weeks later...

Their BBB rating is an F ( previously reported in this thread). Had no issues with them last year (a few delayed payments but only by a week or so) but this year has been a different story. Noted on BBB that they have made up excuses so wondering if this switching to a new system is not complete BS. The surveys I have done for them have been for major companies so I find these delays surprising.

My payment for March 10 focus group is now 6 weeks OVERDUE!

I've contacted Invoke numerous times.

No movement to pay me.

Have other people gotten any resolution on payment? How?

My payment for March 10 focus group is now 6 weeks OVERDUE!

I've contacted Invoke numerous times.

No movement to pay me.

Have other people gotten any resolution on payment? How?

I read over on a Reddit/Swagbucks thread that if you threaten them on Facebook you suddenly get paid.