What's up with Surveyhead lately

greeneyeddevils

What's wrong with this company lately? Anyone know?...I've had "pendings" in my account forever..& they are now taking forever to go through as earned..I even have a pending from back in Aug still..wtf?...I think their customer service is crap...they never get back to you....I cashed out via Paypal in mid Nov & still haven't received sh*t from them...What's the point of having PAYPAL with them?..they should pay you right away if you're cashing out via PAYPAL...& SURVEYHEAD should worry about getting paid from the 3rd party company that offers up the surevy & not us....stop "Fu**ing us around & pay us!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greeneyeddevils

• squeeto1

• SurveyBang

• factonista

Yes, something is not right. I have two pending from August as well. Throughout the year, I would request a check, and get a paypal deposit in about 9 days. I requested a payment on 12/3, and haven't seen anything yet, so something's different

At this time last year, posters here(Including this poster) were griping about their slow confirmation process, and KBLover gave us the answer why:

http://forum.surveypolice.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=374&p=2132&hilit=surveyhead+confirmation&sid=43c411cec60944922b7bf02ef23df587&sid=31826966b3185518e02857d2c2f7506c#p2132

Confirmations for the most part, are happening on a weekly basis (with the exception of the August survey).

Right now I think their Paypal administrator is on a holiday break.

Something for sure is up...since it never took this long before for your "pendings" to go through...I hope they can still pay us..since they seem to send out all kinds of surveys....I have like $30+ in "pendings" right now...My understanding is that they don't pay you until the company offering up the survey (which is usually a 3rd party survey) pays them....then they pay us...but we're the ones that put the time & effort into the surveys..give our responses..then we have to wait months & months to be paid which is wrong....They need to be like Pinecone RESEARCH & pay like they do...I do a survey with them & before I can blink there's a cheque in my mailbox....hopefully SURVEYHEAD rights this wrong & gets this moving better in the new year since I really enjoy their surveys...

They've never taken this long before...I used to get my "pendings" into "earned" within a week or 2...now it's months...So I'm starting to think that they bit off more than they could chew & are having trouble paying people...You have $23...I have $30+ & I've requested like $20 a month & half ago plus I have like another $17 available in my account...between the 2 of us we have like $100 in total outstanding....& I can only imagine how many other people are in the same boat with a bunch of cash owing & "PENDINGS" also.....Someone from SURVEYHEAD really needs to come on here & read this post & respond to us before their rating goes right down the toilet... :evil:

I also requested 20.00 on 12/02,and have sent them 2 messages,which they haven't bothered to reply to. :evil: Is there a better way to contact them besides using that message form on their site? I have 2 still pending from 9/02 and 9/21. If they don't have the funds to pay us,then they should at least email everyone to explain why,and STOP sending more survey invites!!

Haha...this just gets better & better...I cashed out some Surveyhead $$$ on Nov 24th....I finally get this message from the company today....Like I said what's the point of PAYPAL if they take 2 months + to pay you...WTF!

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.

You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

requested payment on 11/11/09 and received today via paypal.

5 1/2 weeks to delivery.

That's a whole lot longer than the 9 day turnaround I saw through most of 2009.

I have a feeling that anyone who has "pendings" dating back from Aug-Sep is going to get "ZERO"...my guess is the 3rd party company that offered up that survey ended up screwing out SURVEYHEAD & didn't pay them so we'll also get screwed & get nothing.... :twisted:

I was just credited $2.19 for a survey for Dec 15th...other than that I have $25+ in pendings for the last month or 2...plus a survey still in pending from Sept...lol...hopefully they get their act together & start paying out faster in the new year...

I had a lot pending in my account, and sent them an email. I was told that they will remain pending unitl the company confirms completion but that they would go ahead and set it as earned . I was able to cash out within 2 days. This is one of my top earners.

I just got a message tonight(strange time of night where i am to be getting an email from a co.)from surveyhead stating that my cash out request that i made on 12/02 has been approved,and it will take up to 4 weeks to receive my paypal payment. 27 days later they finally approve it,and now i might have to wait ANOTHER 4 weeks,after waiting all that time for the surveys to be credited to my account so i could cash out in the first place? This is ridiculous. Before when i cashed out with them,I chose the amazon card,and the code came to my email the next day.I still don't understand the point of these companies offering the option of a paypal payment if it is going to take this long. :evil: