What's up with Surveyhead lately

greeneyeddevils

I have noticed that over the past few days I have been receiving e-mails from Survey Head confirming that I have successfully completed their surveys. Maybe they are listening. Their e-mail reads:

Thank you so much for having completed our survey on Surveyhead called the "New Dining Survey!". This survey had a reward of $1.00 associated with it which you have earned. The survey has been reviewed and the data has been confirmed.

Log into surveyhead.com and click on the My Rewards tab. You will find this survey marked as earned in your account. Thank you for taking the time to complete our surveys.

We appreciate your support and feedback and look forward to offering you more surveys in the future.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greeneyeddevils

• squeeto1

• SurveyBang

• factonista

I received the same email about that survey also....but I also laughed when I checked my account today I found a

$3.14 survey that was marked "INVALID"....that's a bunch a sh*t...I completed the survey..but now they say the info was

not consistant....Screw that...it's their way of not having to pay out $3 for a little survey...I've never had this before...I didn't rush through the survey...I completed everything...then get jipped over something.... :evil:

Surprise..Surprise....SurveyHead finally put the money I cashed out way back in Nov into my Paypal...Whee!!!...Took them a month & half to put something into my account that in my opinion should go in "INSTANT" when you cash out via PAYPAL & not have to wait 6 + weeks.....

I got paid today too! I totally agree-it should be instant or almost,because isn't that the whole damn point of paypal? I'm happy i got paid though,and i hope this bad time with them that everyone has had was just a temporary thing. They USED to be one of my faves- i hope they will credit surveys faster and pay faster now that the holidays are over.

I got paid today too! I totally agree-it should be instant or almost,because isn't that the whole damn point of paypal? I'm happy i got paid though,and i hope this bad time with them that everyone has had was just a temporary thing. They USED to be one of my faves- i hope they will credit surveys faster and pay faster now that the holidays are over.

I agree...I hope they get their sh*t together & go back to the way they were...They always had tons of good surveys & lately that's gone way down...& they used to confirm all the pendings faster than they do now...hoping it's just temp like you said..at least we got paid.... :D

i wrote them a few times and they updated some of em it was funny though they left one off so im fifty cents short of payout, BUT i think it has to do with when they get paid, because the other day i took one for seven bucks and was payed immidiately, its probably an accounts receivable issue. to be honest i could run one of these sites from my house in my sleep.

problem is their is no power in the survey takers even though their is lots of money going to these sites, need to form co oalitions of hundreds of members that just lock sites out, when they dont perform.

I unsubscribed from them for this very reason. All I was getting there was OTX surveys which took a month to VALIDATE. I can get OTX that pays fast on other survey sites.

Received paypal payment 4 weeks after requesting. Used to take 9 days. To be fair, I used to receive those messages warning that payment would take 4-6 weeks, but then they would pay me quickly anyways.

Recent experience with Surveyhead:

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 9:33 PM

To: Survey Support

Subject: Surveys

Hello,

I am writing in reguards to surveys that are still outstanding in my account that date back as far as 07/09/2009. When i took those surveys it said in the surveys that I would be credited within 4-8 weeks of the completion of those surveys. Can my surveys be brought up to date that are still withstanding from as much as 3-6 months ago? I really enjoy taking the surveys and hope this can be update.

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:59:02 -0500

Subject: RE: Surveys

Thank you for the email and I am sorry to just be getting back to you. I went a head and up dated your account to the earned status for those through November, but as the client had not returned the list of completes there may be issue with it. That has yet to happen but I thought I should mention it, and if there is an issue from the client you will be notified. I am sorry for the long delay on clearing this and if you need anything else please just let us know.

Al Arevalo

Customer Service

Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:53 PM

To: Survey Support

Thank you very much for the help and response, it is greatly appreciated. There is another issue that has arisen since we last communicated. I was sent to emails saying that i had been credited for these two surveys:

Thank you so much for having completed our survey on Surveyhead called the "New Survey!". This survey had a reward of $1.00 associated with it which you have earned. The survey has been reviewed and the data has been confirmed.

AND

Thank you so much for having completed our survey on Surveyhead called the "EASY Consumer Survey!!!". This survey had a reward of $1.00 associated with it which you have earned. The survey has been reviewed and the data has been confirmed.

However, I didnt receieve any money in my account for these surveys when they went to earned status. Can you help me again please? Usually when I get these confirmation emails the money that they approve goes into my available status but in this case they did not. Can you confim that these findings.

Sent: Thu 1/07/10 4:45 PM

Please allow the system a 24 hour window to update the files as it is not automatic. I am sorry for the confusion.

Al Arevalo

Customer Service

As the man said, the surveys updated within 24 hours. Timely CS and when I cash out I get the money several days once the cash out request has been confirmed.

Easy Peasy.

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:59:02 -0500

Thank you for the email and I am sorry to just be getting back to you. I went a head and up dated your account to the earned status for those through November, but as the client had not returned the list of completes there may be issue with it. That has yet to happen but I thought I should mention it, and if there is an issue from the client you will be notified. I am sorry for the long delay on clearing this and if you need anything else please just let us know.

Al Arevalo

Customer Service

Now that I've seen your response I'm wondering if it's computer generated since I received exactly the same response to a question I had word for word....One thing for sure..I had the same problem with the "pendings" not being added & going to completed. but all that has been cleared up....I myself really enjoy SURVEYHEAD & have cashed out a few times...I hope they continue to get better & offer up more surveys.... :D

Well what the hell??!! They never respond to any of my emails at all. What am i doing wrong here?The emails i have sent them sound a lot like the one surveybang posted that they sent them,yet everyone but me seems to get a response,whether it's computer-generated or not.(I know-waaah waah!!)At this point,i think i would almost be happy with a stupid auto-reply!I should have started a different thread about this because i'm not that upset with surveyhead.I like them too,and I did get my payment from them as i stated earlier here,but they never once responded to my questions about it.My husband is pretty pissed off at them because of the forever pendings on his account that they won't respond about,but he doesn't want to do surveys anymore-just wants his credits so he can cash out. I can't seem to get a response from ANY OTHER survey site either though-i can't even remember the last time i did,but i know it came from Opinion Outpost!If somebody here knows what i am doing wrong then PLEASE tell me!!

You're not alone squeeto1, I can't get a reply from them either. I've emailed them twice now and not even an acknowledgement that they received it. Same with a couple others.

Thanks kitch22! I'm sorry that you're having the same problems though :( -it sucks! For me it makes it very hard to want to do surveys for any of the companies anymore that don't even acknowledge receiving an email from me,even when i have enjoyed being on their panel and they have paid me in the past.

What's up with SurveyHead?....They used to have all kinds of surveys....now I'm lucky to find one... :evil:

Anyone finding this on there?