What's up with Surveyhead lately

greeneyeddevils

I am having that problem too. Whenever i used to log in,there would be a ton of surveys for me to do,now there are not nearly as many,and most do not have a very high percentage that i will qualify. Also they are all rather long and the pay is 1 or 2 dollars. I haven't been bothering to even try many on there lately,because i'm tired of always getting the dq. It will probably be 2011 before i can cash out again! :cry:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greeneyeddevils

• squeeto1

• SurveyBang

• factonista

I AM HAVING NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM. I JUST RECIEVED $25 PAYMENT FROM THEM 3 DAYS AGO AND JUST CASHED IT OUT LAST WEEK. I HAVE BEEN GETTING 3 OR 4 SURVEYS A WEEK.

I am having that problem too. Whenever i used to log in,there would be a ton of surveys for me to do,now there are not nearly as many,and most do not have a very high percentage that i will qualify. Also they are all rather long and the pay is 1 or 2 dollars. I haven't been bothering to even try many on there lately,because i'm tired of always getting the dq. It will probably be 2011 before i can cash out again! :cry:

Right after i posted this I went and logged in to Survey Head,and had 10 surveys waiting,and 2 of them were for 3 dollars. The first one I tried had a 54% qualifying chance,but i got disqualified on the second or third question,which was my race :evil: !!I then completed the other one for 3 dollars though.

Right after i posted this I went and logged in to Survey Head,and had 10 surveys waiting,and 2 of them were for 3 dollars. The first one I tried had a 54% qualifying chance,but i got disqualified on the second or third question,which was my race :evil: !!I then completed the other one for 3 dollars though.

Thanks for the update. They are all slow right now, but I did see an increase the past 3 days.

I too have had trouble with surveyhead confirmations and account closures. I have been a regular member for over a year and everytime that I try and access my account I get the message that my account has been successfully closed. I get no response from them and I know for a fact that I have credits pending in HUGE amounts since October. They do not return emails nor do they acknowlede my presence.