Anyone Not Being Paid by Life Points?

TreeBranch

I've been a Life Points member for about a year.  When I've submitted rewards for an e gift card payment, they've always emailed me a link within a few days.  In late January, I submitted points for a $25 Target e gift card.  Life Points immediately sent me a confirmation email and wrote that I would receive the link to the e gift card within 5 business days.  That's what they have always done with a confirmation email followed with a link to the e gift card.  Not this time.  Even though they emailed me the confirmation, they didn't email me the link   When I've emailed them every day for the past week, the Support Center keeps writing to me that they're researching it.  Sounds like they're just putting me off and are not going to give me the e gift card that I've earned and what they confirmed they owed me.  Is this happening, or has it happened, to anyone else?  Any suggestions?  I'm not answering any more of their surveys and I'll cancel my membership but I'm waiting until they resolve the issue, if they will resolve it.  Thanks!

• Like 1

I was a member for over 20 years. A few years back I cashed out for $100 GC as I'd been doing all those years. I was told a few days later that I violated some rule, which they would never tell me, and I was no longer a member and I would not get paid.

This has happened to MANY people here on SP, check it out. On the other hand many people have had no problems with LP, not until they pull the same garbage on them as they've done to so many people.  

I don't  trust LP after they robbed me of $100. They continue this practice so they don't have to pay people.

I learned a valuable lesson the hard way. Cash out asap so you are not cheated out of  a lot of your hard-earned money, just maybe  a little bit.

Hope your problem is resolved and you are paid. Keep us posted.

• Like 1

Thanks!  I'm disappointed to hear that you had trouble, especially when cashing out for $100.  I'll post an update to let everyone know what happens.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TreeBranch said:

I've been a Life Points member for about a year.  When I've submitted rewards for an e gift card payment, they've always emailed me a link within a few days.  In late January, I submitted points for a $25 Target e gift card.  Life Points immediately sent me a confirmation email and wrote that I would receive the link to the e gift card within 5 business days.  That's what they have always done with a confirmation email followed with a link to the e gift card.  Not this time.  Even though they emailed me the confirmation, they didn't email me the link   When I've emailed them every day for the past week, the Support Center keeps writing to me that they're researching it.  Sounds like they're just putting me off and are not going to give me the e gift card that I've earned and what they confirmed they owed me.  Is this happening, or has it happened, to anyone else?  Any suggestions?  I'm not answering any more of their surveys and I'll cancel my membership but I'm waiting until they resolve the issue, if they will resolve it.  Thanks!

That is so frustrating for you.. I have been participating in online surveys for 6 years and LifePoints is the only one I have had major issues, that ripped me off and then deleted my account.  Keep us posted.  I would suggest you do an online review on Yelp, etc regarding them. They need to be Exposed

• Like 1

I can't remember if they've ever been late in sending me a gift card. I've been with them so long that I just can't remember, although to their credit they've sped up the process significantly in the past year; it usually only takes about 5 days for them to reward you, whereas it used to take at least 10 days a few years ago.

• Like 1

Many thanks to everyone for responding.  Much to my surprise, this morning I received an email from LifePoints with the link to my $25 Target e gift card. I was a bit skeptical but the link did work and I downloaded the gift card.  I didn't think they would pay.  I'm sorry to everyone who hasn't been paid by LP or any other survey website.  I appreciate the sound advice to cash out before the reward gets too high, in case there is a problem.  Good Luck to everyone!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TreeBranch said:

Many thanks to everyone for responding.  Much to my surprise, this morning I received an email from LifePoints with the link to my $25 Target e gift card. I was a bit skeptical but the link did work and I downloaded the gift card.  I didn't think they would pay.  I'm sorry to everyone who hasn't been paid by LP or any other survey website.  I appreciate the sound advice to cash out before the reward gets too high, in case there is a problem.  Good Luck to everyone!

Glad you got paid! Thanks for letting us know.

2 hours ago, TreeBranch said:

I swear they read our comments here!!  BIG Congrats and whoo-hoo.. Enjoy your purchase

8 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just cashed out for a $25 Amazon GC.  Hopefully It will arrive within five days.

Close to cashing out for the same.

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just got my $25 Amazon GC.   It took four days to get it.

That is about the norm for me.