Anyone Not Being Paid by Life Points?

TreeBranch

I have not gotten two cents lately.  I did really well on Life Points today though.  I got my monthly Telco survey, and then I completed two other surveys.  Two of the surveys I tried were closed.  I still have one survey worth 75 points left to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

Did Life Points stop giving the 2 cents for dq?

Didn't seem to get any today

Noted the same. Not all DQ surveys there seem to pay. Definitely not the closed ones , of which there seem to be many.

• Thanks 1

Did the site go through an update or something? Today they asked me to fill in a bunch of information including my address before I got sent to a survey, which was unusual. Also I noticed that in my rewards tab it mentioned migrated points, which I hadn't seen before. 

Also the site seems to be glitching like crazy; I had a MyTelco survey email reminder this morning but the survey won't show up on my dashboard, also surveys keep disappearing and then reappearing after logging in. 

• Like 2

I did not have any problems with Life Points except for the ones that were already closed, and I did not get my two cents for those.  I have enough now to cash out for $10, but I will wait until I reach $25.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Oshawott said:

Did the site go through an update or something? Today they asked me to fill in a bunch of information including my address before I got sent to a survey, which was unusual. Also I noticed that in my rewards tab it mentioned migrated points, which I hadn't seen before. 

Also the site seems to be glitching like crazy; I had a MyTelco survey email reminder this morning but the survey won't show up on my dashboard, also surveys keep disappearing and then reappearing after logging in. 

Had the same thing happen to me. Looks like a site update was done that required user accounts be migrated. the migrated points were accurate.  Have also been seeing the disappearing / reappearing survey issue along with lots of closed ones and cases where you have a dozen surveys , click on one , and most vanish. looks like they need a few tweaks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still not seeing my gift card. It's after tomorrow, which they said I should get it by. Guess I'm going to be contacting them again. 

Another update: They sent another reply last night saying they were escalating the issue internally and tracking it. Let's see what happens. I'm starting to doubt I'll ever see that gift card. 

On 3/7/2024 at 9:56 AM, gothicnaturefreak said:

Another update: They sent another reply last night saying they were escalating the issue internally and tracking it. Let's see what happens. I'm starting to doubt I'll ever see that gift card. 

Last year they cancelled my e-gift card request twice without actually telling me why it happened. I had to email them twice and while the issue was resolved after about 2 weeks, it just added to the number of reasons why I don't like using that site these days.

Btw has anyone had trouble accessing the purchase diary? Apparently I got one this month because I got an email telling me about it, but when I click the link, it takes me to the login page rather than the diary itself, and the dairy doesn't show up on my dashboard. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oshawott said:

Last year they cancelled my e-gift card request twice without actually telling me why it happened. I had to email them twice and while the issue was resolved after about 2 weeks, it just added to the number of reasons why I don't like using that site these days.

Btw has anyone had trouble accessing the purchase diary? Apparently I got one this month because I got an email telling me about it, but when I click the link, it takes me to the login page rather than the diary itself, and the dairy doesn't show up on my dashboard. 

Still not seeing my gift card. Since I had enough points just sitting there I cashed out for another one. It'll be interesting to see if I ever get that one too or not. They're both Amazon gift cards if that makes any difference. And yeah, I got an email about the purchase diary but didn't see it when I last logged in. 

5 hours ago, Oshawott said:

There should be a button to click on for Current Surveys along with 2 other options. If those do not work , contact support.

Anyone else having trouble logging in to LifePoints this morning? Site was down earlier , but now , as of 9:00 , after entering email , password , and the 3 character code , the site quickly skips through screens and reverts back to the login screen.

• Thanks 1

I've been having issues the last few days or so with having to log in twice in order to get to the surveys. Think they still have some bugs to work out after this latest site update.

2 hours ago, episemion said:

Anyone else having trouble logging in to LifePoints this morning? Site was down earlier , but now , as of 9:00 , after entering email , password , and the 3 character code , the site quickly skips through screens and reverts back to the login screen.

I had that about a week ago  I had to contact  them  they told me to clear history and cache  I just did that not long ago so wasn't doing that again  I then started getting  surveys in my email from them and it started working again so I believe they did something to fix it.

• Like 1