Anyone Not Being Paid by Life Points?

TreeBranch

9 hours ago, peach6 said:

I had that about a week ago  I had to contact  them  they told me to clear history and cache  I just did that not long ago so wasn't doing that again  I then started getting  surveys in my email from them and it started working again so I believe they did something to fix it.

Cache and history were cleared , but the site is still skipping through screens (saw 2 surveys) and going back to the login screen. Have a ticket open.

Just re-cleared cache and history and can now get to the surveys. However , trying to access Help to check on tickets takes me to the Help section , but signed out. It will not allow signing in. Tried a fresh install of a different browser and had the same results , so the issue is at the site.

Anyone else seeing this?

• Thanks 1

Well Support got back to me and they sent me a link to the gift card. Weird it never came through on its own and they were the one to send it to me, maybe because they intercepted it. So at least I finally got it. But I hope it doesn't happen again. We'll see if I get that $5 one I cashed out recently without any issues. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2024 at 4:46 AM, episemion said:

There should be a button to click on for Current Surveys along with 2 other options. If those do not work , contact support.

The diary doesn't show up in either the All Surveys, Ongoing Surveys, or Top Surveys tabs. I contacted the customer support folks but since there's no survey ID to go along with the diary (or at least not in the email that I received), I'm not sure how they'll be able to identify the missing diary.

Also to make matters worse, accessing the help center function automatically signs me out of the site, and logging back in just repeats the process whenever I try to access the help center again, so I can't even see my support ticket on the site and have to reply to the customer support staff via email. It's a headache all around lol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oshawott said:

The diary doesn't show up in either the All Surveys, Ongoing Surveys, or Top Surveys tabs. I contacted the customer support folks but since there's no survey ID to go along with the diary (or at least not in the email that I received), I'm not sure how they'll be able to identify the missing diary.

Also to make matters worse, accessing the help center function automatically signs me out of the site, and logging back in just repeats the process whenever I try to access the help center again, so I can't even see my support ticket on the site and have to reply to the customer support staff via email. It's a headache all around lol.

Thanks for confirming the Help page issue on LifePoints. I did file a ticket via the "Send us a note" option that comes up when you click on one of the buttons in the Help page. You can also use that option to send a message regarding the Diary. The name of the Diary is adequate as each only has one ID as I recall.

• 4 weeks later...

Just updating, so far I haven't been having issues getting my other gift cards. Must've been something that went wrong after they changed their website.