Anyone Not Being Paid by Life Points?

TreeBranch

Funny I was about to post roughly the same question. I logged on and it appears they updated their website beginning of the month cause when I checked my points history the only thing on there was "Migrated points" or something like that, which was my whole points balance. The rest of the history is gone now. Since I had enough for a gift card I cashed out. Usually I get it in like 5 days or even less. I think the longest it's ever taken was like 7-10 days. It's been about 15 days now and I still haven't gotten it. I've never had trouble getting a gift card from them before that I can recall and hasn't taken this long. Starting to wonder if I should contact them about it. I've been wondering if others experienced the same thing or not? 

6 hours ago, gothicnaturefreak said:

Funny I was about to post roughly the same question. I logged on and it appears they updated their website beginning of the month cause when I checked my points history the only thing on there was "Migrated points" or something like that, which was my whole points balance. The rest of the history is gone now. Since I had enough for a gift card I cashed out. Usually I get it in like 5 days or even less. I think the longest it's ever taken was like 7-10 days. It's been about 15 days now and I still haven't gotten it. I've never had trouble getting a gift card from them before that I can recall and hasn't taken this long. Starting to wonder if I should contact them about it. I've been wondering if others experienced the same thing or not? 

Contact support or the contact info in the email you got when you cashed out.

20 hours ago, episemion said:

Contact support or the contact info in the email you got when you cashed out.

Okay, will do. Will post an update when I get a response. 

Just throwing this out there. I noticed they've barely had any surveys available in the past month or more. What's up with that? I've been doing surveys long enough to know that mid-late January or so seems to be the absolute worst time of year for surveys on at least most sites. Maybe it varies a little but usually is around then. There's either hardly any surveys or the ones that are available barely pay anything, or both. Like 50 cents or so. LifePoints specifically there's either been hardly any available or half the time I log in there's been just nothing. Previously I almost never logged into nothing available in all the time I've been with them. So this has been strange.

3 hours ago, gothicnaturefreak said:

Just throwing this out there. I noticed they've barely had any surveys available in the past month or more. What's up with that? I've been doing surveys long enough to know that mid-late January or so seems to be the absolute worst time of year for surveys on at least most sites. Maybe it varies a little but usually is around then. There's either hardly any surveys or the ones that are available barely pay anything, or both. Like 50 cents or so. LifePoints specifically there's either been hardly any available or half the time I log in there's been just nothing. Previously I almost never logged into nothing available in all the time I've been with them. So this has been strange.

I have had very few also

I have gone a couple days without any then if I'm luck will have just one on my dashboard

• Like 1

Have had a moderate number in the past couple of weeks with a few empty days. Have 3 at the moment..

• Thanks 1

I have gotten some surveys this last week, but all I have gotten is $.10 per survey, because I have not been eligible for any of them.

I have had issues with getting paid too. It seems like it's been taking longer for me to get my money than usual. I have been waiting about a week now to get $5 normally it takes them about 3 or 4 days. This time around its taking way longer and on top of that I'm not getting hardly any surveys through them either. 

• Like 1

I waited a bit longer and it's been over 20 days now since I cashed out my last gift card. I sent them a message about it a few days ago but still waiting for a response. Will post an update if anything happens. 

Last time I logged in there was a decent amount of surveys, like what I'd normally see but I don't know if I want to spend my time taking them if I'm not going to get my gift card. It's been so long already. 

There's been a noticeable lack of surveys this past couple of weeks. I swear I would usually have like 20-30 surveys on my survey dashboard every time I'd login prior to February that have suddenly disappeared and now I only have about 3 or 4 per day, none of which I can qualify for. I'm about done with LifePoints honestly.

Just updating. Got a reply from them saying they resent the gift card and I should get it either today or tomorrow. Seems a little odd to me that it's not instant but maybe it just goes slower with them? I'll be watching my inbox. 

6 hours ago, gothicnaturefreak said:

Just updating. Got a reply from them saying they resent the gift card and I should get it either today or tomorrow. Seems a little odd to me that it's not instant but maybe it just goes slower with them? I'll be watching my inbox. 

They use a 3rd party processor for redemptions from what I can tell.

Maybe I'm replying too soon but the reply did say, "you should get it today or tomorrow". Well it's "tomorrow" now and so far I still don't see my gift card. Did they start sending from a different email address by any chance? I've been checking spam too and nothing but "spam" has showed up there. I don't know what the problem could be. I doubt I'd have the email address blocked, but I did block a lot of spam email addresses over the years. Unlikely that I'd have their new one blocked if that's what the problem is.