"Rebranding" of PaidViewpoint

Sandy21

I am sure we all got this email beginning with the following:

"Just a few more days until PaidViewpoint’s rebrand takes place!
Get ready for a fresh logo, updated colors, and a modernized design that'll make your experience even better."

I believe in the expression "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" but that doesn't ever seem to be the case nowadays. All sites update and then we, as the user, have to get used to all the changes. For me most of the changes are totally unnecessary and just make it so much more difficult to navigate a site. 

Yes, we all eventually get used to the changes but more often than  not, these changes are totally unnecessary. But this is JMHO.

I really like Paidviewpoint and hope these changes are truly for the better.

Am I the only one that feels "Leave well enough alone." ?

Thanks for your input

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Not worried. I can adapt. I suspect the changes are mostly cosmetic and not functionality based ones.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, episemion said:

Not worried. I can adapt. I suspect the changes are mostly cosmetic and not functionality based ones.

Hoping that will be the case. Never worried but I still believe it is best to leave well enough alone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel the same way. They are one of my favorite sites, and I hope it's nothing too drastic. Fingers are crossed it's just a cosmetic change. 

• Like 1

As long as they haven't been taken over by Dyanta.  That would be a complete disaster.  Everything they touch turns to garbage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve2021 said:

As long as they haven't been taken over by Dyanta.  That would be a complete disaster.  Everything they touch turns to garbage.

I agree 100%. If that happens, I'm out of there. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve2021 said:

You are so right!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mnleona said:

I have seen a lot of changes.

Such as? Haven't really noted any major ones.

• Like 1

Yeah, I got that notification - I'm cautiously optimistic that they're not going to ruin anything, as everything they described just sounded cosmetic. Heck, given that while I like everything else about the site, their website isn't particularly keyboard-friendly, it's possible they could even fix that in the refresh. My first thought when I saw the popup was definitely that they were about to trash the place, though, given that usually sites take the opportunity in "refreshes" to gut pay and then lie about it... but Paidviewpoint has been solid for so long, I can at least imagine a scenario where they don't do that. :D

• Like 1

The upgraded site is now online. As suspected , just a new , more modern look. Same owner and all is intact.

• Like 1