"Rebranding" of PaidViewpoint

Sandy21

Surveys have been less frequent ever since. Only got two surveys this past week and used to getting at least a few trait surveys per day. Many times when I click the email link, there are no surveys available even immediately after getting the email invite. Definitely was better before! I know it will take me longer to cash out now. 

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

Surveys have been less frequent ever since. Only got two surveys this past week and used to getting at least a few trait surveys per day. Many times when I click the email link, there are no surveys available even immediately after getting the email invite. Definitely was better before! I know it will take me longer to cash out now. 

At least you are getting email invites. I am getting none whatsoever. When I log directly into there website sometimes there are a few surveys, sometimes not. There are surely  less surveys than there used to be and I used to get 3 or 4 emaili invites a day.as well.

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

They are likely still working out the bugs.

• Like 1

How do you cash out for Amazon  looks like they want you to verify your PayPal acct

I want to do Amazon

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

How do you cash out for Amazon  looks like they want you to verify your PayPal acct

I want to do Amazon

Same thing happened to me the 1st time I cashed out with the new site. Thought they had done away with all but Paypal. But , after verifying Paypal , the gift cards (codes) options were there. So , verify the Paypal account and you will be good to go.

• Thanks 2

I got my first email invitation today since the "refresh". Of course the survey was closed.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Surveys have been coming just as often as before again. One thing that has become better is that after I cashed out via Paypal, I received my money within the hour. In the past, it used to take a couple days for the money to get into my Paypal. I am now happy with the new design.

• Like 2

I feel the same way. They are one of my favorite sites, and I hope it's nothing too drastic.