"Rebranding" of PaidViewpoint

Sandy21

I like this new look.. it's brighter.

I cashed out and hopefully payment will be soon

1 hour ago, Mommabear said:

I like this new look.. it's brighter.

I cashed out and hopefully payment will be soon

Had a survey or 2 today as well and reached cash out. The cash out was a bit confusing as it only seemed to show Paypal as the option and required confirmation of the account. Once confirmed , all options (Paypal , gift codes) showed. Cashed out for Amazon and was able to get it immediately like the old site.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, episemion said:

Had a survey or 2 today as well and reached cash out. The cash out was a bit confusing as it only seemed to show Paypal as the option and required confirmation of the account. Once confirmed , all options (Paypal , gift codes) showed. Cashed out for Amazon and was able to get it immediately like the old site.

I found the payout process to be a little clunky. I had the option to verify by phone or Paypal and since I was cashing out with PP I did it that way. It came fast like with the old site, I cashed out last night and got the email it was in my account this morning. 

I still have to verify that I'm human each time I go to the site. It just seems like these changes added extra steps to something that was pretty quick and streamlined before.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sageandcinnamon said:

I found the payout process to be a little clunky. I had the option to verify by phone or Paypal and since I was cashing out with PP I did it that way. It came fast like with the old site, I cashed out last night and got the email it was in my account this morning. 

I still have to verify that I'm human each time I go to the site. It just seems like these changes added extra steps to something that was pretty quick and streamlined before.

the verification step .. one of those minor delays..

• Like 2

I don't mind the small delay with the validation thing. However , I have had several surveys where the survey goes for about 8 questions , which is either completion or part way , then a screen pops up with the validation thing again and it directs me back to the home page where the same survey awaits. Taking it the 2nd time completes it.

Still a few kinks there that need to be worked out.

• Like 1

Seems like I am getting less surveys since the change and when I do have one it takes longer to load

anybody else?

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Seems like I am getting less surveys since the change and when I do have one it takes longer to load

anybody else?

Seem to be getting about the same amount , but there are good days and bad days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just did a few surveys on Paid Viewpoint.  I had problems with one of the surveys loading, and when I tried to move on to another survey, it told me I had to complete the other survey.  I also had a survey that probably took me 15 minutes to complete.  I had to give my opinion on a new product, and I think I only got $.30 for it.  I did four surveys though.  

• Like 3

Here's one big change I've noticed.  Sometimes if I'm going to be on my computer for awhile (paying bills, etc.), I'd open a tab for Paidviewpoint and just keep it open the entire time I would be online.  Occasionally a little notification (I think it was a red mark of some sort) would appear on the tab when there was a new survey available for me to take. I wouldn't get emails for these - they'd just pop up when I had their website open. I've tried keeping the website open since the change-over, and it no longer does that.  Now surveys are only available if you get the email invitation.

19 minutes ago, AZMom said:

Here's one big change I've noticed.  Sometimes if I'm going to be on my computer for awhile (paying bills, etc.), I'd open a tab for Paidviewpoint and just keep it open the entire time I would be online.  Occasionally a little notification (I think it was a red mark of some sort) would appear on the tab when there was a new survey available for me to take. I wouldn't get emails for these - they'd just pop up when I had their website open. I've tried keeping the website open since the change-over, and it no longer does that.  Now surveys are only available if you get the email invitation.

I've logged in and taken surveys without  email invitations.  I barely get any email invitations nowadays.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZMom said:

Know what you are referring to , but have never used it. Open a support ticket describing the issue using the Support tab on the right side of the screen. There are still some kinks being worked out in the new version.

I have always simply gone to the site to see if there were any surveys. Rarely bothered with the emails.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just tried to log into Paid Viewpoint, and I got a service error, and so they must be down.

Have seen that screen several times , but clicking on the refresh button brought the site back.

• Like 1