"Rebranding" of PaidViewpoint

Sandy21

I liked the site the way it was before..simple & plain...why rebrand & make it all fancy & there's nothing new for the members??

Oh wait you can change the look of the site from day to night...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I liked the site the way it was before..simple & plain...why rebrand & make it all fancy & there's nothing new for the members??

Oh wait you can change the look of the site from day to night...

I wasn't to impressed either

• Like 1

I liked the new colors but it is unnecessarily complicated to find out that there are no surveys available.

I still believe that if 'it ain't broke don't fix it.'

Seems strange that they'd launch the new site on a holiday weekend.  Hopefully if there are problems some people are there to fix it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sent me a "Magic Link" (to my email). Used it to log in just to find out that there are no surveys for me. NEVER had this happen before with Paidviewpoint! Annoying

2 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Sent me a "Magic Link" (to my email). Used it to log in just to find out that there are no surveys for me. NEVER had this happen before with Paidviewpoint! Annoying

I rarely rely on emails from there. Instead , every time I am online , I check the site. No issues with r=the redesigned site in seeing if any surveys are available.

50 minutes ago, episemion said:

I rarely rely on emails from there. Instead , every time I am online , I check the site. No issues with r=the redesigned site in seeing if any surveys are available.

Sorry, I was unclear

I attempted to log in to Paidviewpoint but they didn't  permit me to. They said they were sending me a "Magic Link", or maybe it was a magic code. I needed to log into my email and get the link or code, copy and paste it into the area given. THEN I was allowed to sign in.

I have never ever had to do that with Paidviewpoint in the past. Nothing changed on my end. Maybe it is the new website?

58 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

Sorry, I was unclear

I attempted to log in to Paidviewpoint but they didn't  permit me to. They said they were sending me a "Magic Link", or maybe it was a magic code. I needed to log into my email and get the link or code, copy and paste it into the area given. THEN I was allowed to sign in.

I have never ever had to do that with Paidviewpoint in the past. Nothing changed on my end. Maybe it is the new website?

I had to do the same thing and get a code to sign in the first time, but I've been able to go in through the day without signing in again. I do have to click a verification to prove I'm human every time, though. A bit of a bother.

I liked it the old way. I tend to resist change. lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sageandcinnamon said:

I had to do the same thing and get a code to sign in the first time, but I've been able to go in through the day without signing in again. I do have to click a verification to prove I'm human every time, though. A bit of a bother.

I liked it the old way. I tend to resist change. lol

I logged in twice this morning before I had to go to my email and get a code., the third time I attempted to log in

What's up with that?? Hmmmm.

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Sorry, I was unclear

I simply went to the site , clicked on the email spot , my email address came up and was entered along with my password.

The only thing I notice with the new site is that you really should wait a few seconds as there is a process that checks that you are valid. That should be allowed to complete before attempting a survey. Just had my 1st survey (TS one) with the new site and it went fine.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, episemion said:

I simply went to the site , clicked on the email spot , my email address came up and was entered along with my password.

The only thing I notice with the new site is that you really should wait a few seconds as there is a process that checks that you are valid. That should be allowed to complete before attempting a survey. Just had my 1st survey (TS one) with the new site and it went fine.

Thanks for the info. No surveys yet for me, hopefully soon.

Tried logging in again today. Yet again they sent a " Magic Link" to my email. I used the sent link or code to log in. Wonder how ling this is going to go on?

4 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Tried logging in again today. Yet again they sent a " Magic Link" to my email. I used the sent link or code to log in. Wonder how ling this is going to go on?

I also received the link email after having already logged in. If I go directly to the site , I am logged in automatically. When I tried the email link , I got a different login screen and was not logged in. Instead of using the email , try going to the site directly.

59 minutes ago, episemion said:

I also received the link email after having already logged in. If I go directly to the site , I am logged in automatically. When I tried the email link , I got a different login screen and was not logged in. Instead of using the email , try going to the site directly.

I am going to the site directly. When I do that I put in my email address and then they send me to my email to get the "Magic,Link". I copy and paste the five digits in and then I am logged in.

I don't use auto fill on any site. Maybe that is the difference?

4 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am going to the site directly. When I do that I put in my email address and then they send me to my email to get the "Magic,Link". I copy and paste the five digits in and then I am logged in.

I don't use auto fill on any site. Maybe that is the difference?

That could be the difference. I always use autofill if the option is there.

• Like 1

I did one survey for them today, and I also got the magic link.  It was okay.  The site looks nicer than it did.