• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• cricket

• footfree

• ambulanceblues

I actually prefer the old website...all they needed to do was add Paypal on there...looks like that slot machine game is gone too now...

Don't know about you guys but the paypal option is not working for me...just keeps telling me you need to redeem between 100 -515 points...which I did...

Tommydee, me neither. I can't cash out. They also wouldn't let me log in, they changed my password! I had to make believe I didn't remember it and they sent me this weird password. Then I go to redeem and it says "If you hit redeem, etc" and there IS NO REDEEM button! Just submit or something which did NOT work. I can't cash out. Why on earth did they put the site back up when it's not working yet. I have a lot of $ in there and should have taken it out last week. I hope it starts functioning again, this is ridiculous.

Tommydee, me neither. I can't cash out. They also wouldn't let me log in, they changed my password! I had to make believe I didn't remember it and they sent me this weird password. Then I go to redeem and it says "If you hit redeem, etc" and there IS NO REDEEM button! Just submit or something which did NOT work. I can't cash out. Why on earth did they put the site back up when it's not working yet. I have a lot of $ in there and should have taken it out last week. I hope it starts functioning again, this is ridiculous.

I thought the same thing cricket--why didn't I take it out earlier...I really do not understand why they do not do things like this on weekends or the wee hours..but then again, they would have to pay overtime I am sure...it is just so unfair...such a bad taste in my mouth...when I try to redeem I get the same "make claim" button--enter the amount and then get redirected back...they are just tying in survey spots back end to theirs...they are all going to be under the same umbrella company soon.

Bravo...it works now. It went into my Paypal and all is well. Except this...they sent me a survey invitation and when I clicked on it, it said "invalid pin number"...whatever that means! Maybe the next one will work. Sigh. Thanks for your feedback, it helps to know I am not alone in this mess.

Hey footfree that is so great to hear...mine is still not working, but I am sure it is just a matter of time since it is slowly beginning to work across the board.

is anyone getting any survey invites?...Since they've changed to this new updated version of OO I'm getting diddly...I used to be able to go on the old site & there was always a survey waiting to be taken..I already miss the old site..I love the Paypal feature...but I miss the hot girl that used to be on the front page of the old site...lol :D

just spoke with Opinion Outpost and they said no rewards are working today and most likely not tomorrow so to try again "Monday"..I told them that some people were able to cash out but they said the system is not working at all any longer and many surveys will not credit so it is better not to try them!...very disturbing--they said they have 'escalated the matter' to their it department....

and I do not have a prejudice/racist bone in my body but both representatives I spoke with barely spoke english..This has never happened with me before with OO....I had to spell my email address about 5 times... so so sad...it was like speaking with Dell or Time Warner reps...75% of your conversation should never be B Like BOY...