Opinion Outposts new website "Now With PAYPAL"

greeneyeddevils

This option is obviously still faulty :evil: Tried cashing out 225 points today without success.. My dashboard says I still need 30 points to redeem although the minimum is 100!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• cricket

• footfree

• ambulanceblues

I generally wait until I have more points to cash out but as an experiment I just tried. I had exactly 100 and it worked with Paypal. Got the verification letter, see my balance and it's all fine. I am sorry you're having trouble. You can call them but the people don't seem to good, may be better to write. I think they are still working out the kinks.

This option is obviously still faulty :evil: Tried cashing out 225 points today without success.. My dashboard says I still need 30 points to redeem although the minimum is 100!!!!

Hi, did you try clicking on the paypal link and keying in the number of points you want to redeem? I think the blurb that says "30 points needed to redeem" just means everyone needs at least 30 points to redeem for a prize. Give it a shot.

Hi, did you try clicking on the paypal link and keying in the number of points you want to redeem? I think the blurb that says "30 points needed to redeem" just means everyone needs at least 30 points to redeem for a prize. Give it a shot.

Opinion Outpost are quote., "looking into it" and not to contact them again as they are experiencing "a higher volume of emails than is usual" ...

I still can't log into the new site and they haven't replied to my e-mails in over a week. I'm starting to think I can kiss my points goodbye.