• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• gene55

• noahseton

• stgmoose

So how does this Poll Buzzer survey site work? Do they only send you survey invites or can you log into the site & take surveys?

Just wondering

So how does this Poll Buzzer survey site work? Do you only send you survey invites or can you log into the site & take surveys?

Just wondering

Hi Greeneyeddevil's no you don't go to the site. They send you 1 question you get $1.00 in you paypal account. You get the questions when available according to your profiled profile. If you would, please PM me and I will send you a referral, I get $1.00 after you have answered your forth question. :D Or you could just go to the site and sign up yourself.

So how does this Poll Buzzer survey site work? Do you only send you survey invites or can you log into the site & take surveys?

Just wondering

Hi Greeneyeddevil's no you don't go to the site. They send you 1 question you get $1.00 in you paypal account. You get the questions when available according to your profiled profile. If you would, please PM me and I will send you a referral, I get $1.00 after you have answered your forth question. :D Or you could just go to the site and sign up yourself.

Thanks for the answer...just wanted to see how this site worked...

I have to give a thunderous rave for Poll Buzzer. I was reluctant to sign up because honestly it sounded too good to be true. I signed up recently and just received my second poll question an hour ago and have already been paid for the first one I did. A dollar to answer one question is really great.

I wish more companies would take a page out of Poll Buzzer's book. I hope that they stay this way and if they do I will be a very loyal Poll Buzzer :)

I signed up with them last week as a referral from from someone and have yet to hear from them so I shot them off a email and this was their response

Thanks for reaching out to us. The frequency with which you are sent questions to answer depends on how often our clients are interested in surveying people with your demographic profile. Although we do not guarantee that we'll contact you with a question within any particular time period, we do expect you'll receive questions soon.

Sincerely,

So I wonder if you sign up on your own if they will send out a survey faster?Just a thought as to why I everyone else got picked and I didnt

I joined Pollbuzzer in December and had a survey right away and then had another one towards the end of January. Both times the payment was sent within an hour. Totally sticking with them for sure. Nothing but a great experience so far and the last poll was done right from email, ya can't beat that!

Thank you Pollbuzzer! Look forward to many more surveys with you!