How do YOU make money online?

idylatoo

Hey Pocket Money,

Your assessment and parallel approach to making money sounds on point.  Have not been completing surveys very long, but reached similar conclusions shortly after I started.  I am not to keen on In Box Dollars.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I work in various marketplace. I know graphics designing, photoshop editing, landpage editing. If you know specific work than earning from online will be lot easier to you. Suppose you are good at writing and speaking in English. You can become a content writer or copy writer. There is a lot of marketplace and site like contentmart. which work with content writer and copy writer. If you are able to write a letter to your brother than you can easily earn by becoming a copy writer. I am also starting to write in contentmart and earning my pocket money.

• 4 months later...

Just one thing to share.... There is no easy way. Tho who said it's easy is scam. So learn before you do anything or claim yourself as an  expert.

Thank you.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all, 

I am newbie here. I have heard and read a lot about making money online. Now I would like to get some legitimate way to do that. Please update me guys.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

On mashupmom, a Facebook group that I am a member of, they posted yesterday that people that buy something at Ikea, and then have problems assembling it, can hire somebody from mechanical turk to put it together for them.  Maybe somebody that is handy with their hands, they could sign up with mechanical turk to do that.  Personally I have assembled Ikea furniture myself, and I think it is idiot proof, but it does help if you have somebody to help you if you live by yourself.  My computer desk I purchased at Staples was a lot more involved though,  and I had a friend of mine help me assemble it.

• 9 months later...

Closing this thread...it's constantly targeted by spammers, and no genuine posts have been made for almost a year.

Please create a new thread if you'd like to discuss this topic.

• Administrator locked this topic