Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Invalids struck me big time this month. Close to 28$ lost on SH.

18$ Daily diary got invalidated yesterday and apart from being pissed and miffed, could do nothing.

That diary was such lengthy crap and had just too many questions to answer. Out of 200 questions one or two questions may not have been useful and thats enough for the clients to say NO to rewards. Panel cant question them but can only apologize and warn the survey takers to be HONEST and thoughtful.

Taking some time off to cool myself off.

You know what it takes to make 28$ on SH with the number of DQ s and technical issues while redirecting.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

As one of our initiatives to provide a better user experience we no longer offer low paying surveys. We have an equation and unless it's a survey for 5 minutes or less you should not be seeing less than $1. If you come across anything like 30 minutes for 25 cents please report it to me and I will look into it. Those surveys should not be going out. Just provide me with a Survey number and ill take care if it.

Than you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep

Your panel has no dignity and no respect.

153071 $0.50 22 Minutes

158391 $0.50 25 Minutes

161152-$0.50-23 Minutes

161153-$0.50-23 Minutes

164392-$0.50- 22 minutes

161156- $0.50- 22 minutes

So please, don't come here talking about false information and telling the people that your panel is excellent. Your panel is just another scam company that only cares about answers, and only want to take advantage of members and get the money cancelling accounts and providing invalid surveys.

I got into one for Surveyhead last night and it wanted my 13-18 child to complete it. I have never had any problems with content, even though this one did have a warning about adult matter. What? Someone saying the "f" word? What could it be. They were watching the child's reaction to videos that lasted 39 minutes. Well, the survey did anyway. Brittany Spears and her gyrating hips were all over the screen. Oh lord, I had her look away, and the next video was even worse with people bumping and doing stuff that I wouldn't watch myself. So I shut it down and said no thanks. Then this morning I got the same thing from J D Powers, so I watched it myself. Not even for $3.50. Gag!! I am now going to email both companies. I do not think a 13 year old should watch anything like this. No more surveys for my kid.

I got into one for Surveyhead last night and it wanted my 13-18 child to complete it. I have never had any problems with content, even though this one did have a warning about adult matter. What? Someone saying the "f" word? What could it be. They were watching the child's reaction to videos that lasted 39 minutes. Well, the survey did anyway. Brittany Spears and her gyrating hips were all over the screen. Oh lord, I had her look away, and the next video was even worse with people bumping and doing stuff that I wouldn't watch myself. So I shut it down and said no thanks. Then this morning I got the same thing from J D Powers, so I watched it myself. Not even for $3.50. Gag!! I am now going to email both companies. I do not think a 13 year old should watch anything like this. No more surveys for my kid.

That is really awful that they would want your 13 year old to watch something like that.it is not worth the 3.50 I hope you let them know that.

I am a $1.25 away from $26 from them. I have had that amount pending for a month which would have have allowed me to cash out on Amazon for $25...now they raised it to $50. Unreal. Another one to drop after I cash out. That is just not fair at all.

Amazon still shows up for $25 on my dashboard too.

On a side note, I have had only 3 surveys marked earned in the last week and a half. It sure seemed like they were doing so good at speeding things up there for a few weeks now it's back to a snails crawl trying to get your stuff approved again. I wonder what happened?

The biggest problem with Survey Head is if you do a survey that pays over four dollars it is a guaranteed invalid. This always happens so I don't even attempt them anymore. The last one was for $8 and I did it anyway. I took my time and answered all the questions honestly and even went over the time set by them. But guess what? INVALID just like always. I am at $14 and as soon as I can cash out and get paid I am done with these lowlifes. Life is too short to put up with trash like Survey Head! They are getting paid for these "invalids" and cheating us out of our money. Just think, they are most likely getting paid $15 or more for a $8 survey they send us and if they cheat us out of our money that amounts to $8 times several thousand surveys. That is a lot of damned money these lowlifes are stealing. If we did that we would be in prison for fraud or worse.

Apart from Invalidating all high paid surveys, They suspended my account today because there are too many invalids.

In first place, no one is ready to explain on what grounds are my responses invalidated.

I dont think even they get paid for invalids. To gain client confidence they might have given the client an option to not pay if they see irregularity.

I believe clients are taking advantage of that window to invalidate surveys whose responses are nt what they wanted to see.

Not all clients know how to build a survey. Some of the surveys are really dumb and some dq you if you say the product you have been shown is not interesting at all.

I requested them to at least cash out my pending earnings and i will unsubscribe myself.

I just cant take it anymore. All the high paid surveys take a lot of your time and its not worth if most of them are marked invalid.

Apart from Invalids, there are mutliple surveys a day which fail to connect back to the site after completion. You have to spend time following up that again.

Their surveys pay really well but its not worth the pain and the technical issues with the site.

I dont believe if Jessica is out there with SurveyHead anymore. Customer service is not responding anymore.

Somebody else replies from her Inbox. and i have nt seen her post anything in the forum for a while either.

Anyways i dont think its worth running around the customer service after spending enough time on the surveys themselves.

Apart from Invalidating all high paid surveys, They suspended my account today because there are too many invalids.

how many invalids are on your account? i have 8 since january but my last one was march 31.

In first place, no one is ready to explain on what grounds are my responses invalidated.

I dont think even they get paid for invalids. To gain client confidence they might have given the client an option to not pay if they see irregularity.

I believe clients are taking advantage of that window to invalidate surveys whose responses are nt what they wanted to see.

Not all clients know how to build a survey. Some of the surveys are really dumb and some dq you if you say the product you have been shown is not interesting at all.

I requested them to at least cash out my pending earnings and i will unsubscribe myself.

I just cant take it anymore. All the high paid surveys take a lot of your time and its not worth if most of them are marked invalid.

Apart from Invalids, there are mutliple surveys a day which fail to connect back to the site after completion. You have to spend time following up that again.

Their surveys pay really well but its not worth the pain and the technical issues with the site.

I dont believe if Jessica is out there with SurveyHead anymore. Customer service is not responding anymore.

Somebody else replies from her Inbox. and i have nt seen her post anything in the forum for a while either.

Anyways i dont think its worth running around the customer service after spending enough time on the surveys themselves.

I am really sorry to hear that.I am starting to think that all survey co will randomly just cancel accounts if they have to many people in a certain age group. I have heard that Pinecone does that. I think that is terrible they will get rid of the good ones and keep the one that put any answers down.