Surveyhead frustration

machettek

O yeah the surveyhead roulette game of waiting to see which color the banner will be.. frustration yellow (quota full), anger mixed with denial red (for some reason you didn't qualify, racing or whatnot).. and sigh of relief green...

i swear i'm developing jedi mind control as i sit here willing the site to connect and the banner to show green..

i don't like how the main page refreshes when you enter the survey on a new tab.. if something happens you can't see the survey number you're trying to do.. and the use of java? on the site is a bit odd too.. i have to wait for all sections of their home page to load before my survey list will show up.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess they can do what they want, but I can't see that it would be legal. If you earned them, you deserve them and I think the BBB will help with that. If you need for them to. I had Myview take my points and close my account. I did nothing wrong, but I didn't bother with it. Not anymore, if you do the work, you should get the pay.

Looks like the technical problems are back. I just spent 15 minutes constantly refreshing pages and waiting and waiting and finally managed to cash out. Then went and did other things, came back and the site is gone completely.

It's going to be one of those weekends I can tell.

For a Survey which i completed till the last question and when redirecting , i dont get points because it was at the same time somebody else response was filled and the quota is met. So my 25 mins are gone and are worthless. Got a response from customer service.

"Sorry for the issue.

I checked the survey and there is no issue as of such but yes the survey has been closed as we received the ample completes required and unfortunately you were caught up in the closure of the survey and your participation had to be cancelled out as the quotas for this survey was met.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused, please do pardon us.

Thanks!"

So much for the honest and thoughtful answers .I always wonder if it is so hard to fix the quota fill issue.

For a Survey which i completed till the last question and when redirecting , i dont get points because it was at the same time somebody else response was filled and the quota is met. So my 25 mins are gone and are worthless. Got a response from customer service.

"Sorry for the issue.

I checked the survey and there is no issue as of such but yes the survey has been closed as we received the ample completes required and unfortunately you were caught up in the closure of the survey and your participation had to be cancelled out as the quotas for this survey was met.

Thanks!"

So much for the honest and thoughtful answers .I always wonder if it is so hard to fix the quota fill issue.

That is so wrong it has happed to me at least 5 times with SH it is very hard not to hurry up with the survey because at any minute Quota will be filled it seems to happen most with the higher priced surveys I always have to think before doing them that there is a chance that I will be giving my honest answers to them for free.

"Sorry for the issue.

Thanks!"

That is so wrong it has happed to me at least 5 times with SH it is very hard not to hurry up with the survey because at any minute Quota will be filled it seems to happen most with the higher priced surveys I always have to think before doing them that there is a chance that I will be giving my honest answers to them for free.

I think we'd have better luck trying to guess were the little red ball is under witch of the 3 blue cups :shock:

Adding insult to the injury - More pain this week.

Close to 8$ worth marked invalid. I have been extra careful while reading questions to reread them again to avoid Invalids.

They still strike like a lightening and no one ever would know what really happened behind the scene.

Why isnt there another website which pays equally well as Survey Head and have no technical issues and invalidations?

Adding insult to the injury - More pain this week.

Close to 8$ worth marked invalid. I have been extra careful while reading questions to reread them again to avoid Invalids.

They still strike like a lightening and no one ever would know what really happened behind the scene.

Why isnt there another website which pays equally well as Survey Head and have no technical issues and invalidations?

what's interesting is the JDP site, at the bottom doesn't have the red invalid definition.. indicating they don't mark invalid on that site like surveyhead?

Is anybody having trouble cashing out with SH ? If I click on rewards and then click paypal or amazon it just brings me to there sites.

well im at $55 and only got half of that accounted and now needing $35 to cash out i probably

need another $55 with how they seem to work.nothing gets credited until i manage to snatch a survey

or few so i dont know yet about the cash out problems.hopefully they will sort it out.their support is the

same old useless im sorry crap.atleast jessica doesnt saound like spam.hope you get it sorted out.

i know buzzback (also from them) has invalids because i got a $3 one.. i was so mad because those surveys are few and far between on that site.. the cashout is only $15 and i still haven't cashed out this year with that one.