Surveyhead frustration

machettek

I wonder if Jessica has left SH. All queries to her are being answered by other people.Not sure how they have access to her inbox.

You know what kind of answers you get from rest of the crew. Very generic without any investigation being done.

I feel i could answer my questions better myself.

Almost every survey i click is closed forget dqing. And i ve been told that each survey has very small of required of participants.

I actually click on the surveys as soon as i see them.But with no success in the last 4-5 days.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote="shantuI wonder if Jessica has left SH. All queries to her are being answered by other people.Not sure how they have access to her inbox.

You know what kind of answers you get from rest of the crew. Very generic without any investigation being done.

I feel i could answer my questions better myself.

Almost every survey i click is closed forget doing. And i've been told that each survey has very small of required of participants.

I actually click on the surveys as soon as i see them.But with no success in the last 4-5 days.

I think Jessica may have been on vacation. I to typed to her early last week and a guy answered my question not to my satisfaction. :shock: Was asking for my amazon could be sent. Got something about it running it's corse. :roll: Then a few day's ago Jessica typed to me and apologied and sent me my amazon card.

I typed back to Jessica and told her "SHE WAS THE GREATEST" and that I wished other survey sites could clone her and put Jessica's clones to work in their costumer service. :wink: But then some sites are just dishonest and the clone would refuse to work for such any site. :D

Jessica is awesome. Yeah, if only they were all like her. I too figured she was probably on vacation. It's that time of year and with most all schools on summer break it's when most people choose to take theirs. Glad to hear you got your amazon code. :mrgreen:

I e-mailed Jessica late last week and got a response. She is still with SH.

I am starting to get frusturated with them. The surveys are taking longer and longer to get approved, and now with the $35 PayPal, when on earth will I get my money? I thought I could finally cash out after I hit $25, but no, now I have to wait for several more to get approved to hit $35. It's insane. I've got over $50 in there pending/confirmed that I don't know when I'll ever get. Disappointing and frusturating.

I am also a little frustrated with SH.i have been at the same amount for a week and now that they raised the amount to cash out it will take me a lot longer to be able to cash out.I also don't think there are as many surveys and when there are a lot they seem to already be closed or I DQ.I hope what was a good site is not turning sour.I don't want to put it in ranks with Toluna.

I just finished one for SH 20minutes my BUTT it took 45 minutes not sure if it was worth the 1.75 I kept waiting for it to end. Just Ranting

I got my for $25 pay out not long ago from surveyhead.as im waiting for pending surveys to go through,i find out its now 35.this

is a bummer unless sh starts giving more surveys.i can say im happy as i did get my first pay out but we will see what happens

with this new pay out deal and surveys.thanks sh for the payment as well.

What a coincidence? I came here to rant about the same survey.

I took it from JD panel though. It had some 30-40 questions and offered 25 cents.

I reported to the customer service and got a very generic reply.

Now a days i dont even read the emails from service reps if its not from Jessica.

She is the only one who atleast reads whats written and does some investigation.

Rest all just post replies that Nature will take its due course. Not one time they give you an answer which helps. All generic crap.

Here is the crap i got when i complained about that 25 cents survey :

Dear Member,

Thanks for the email and I do apologize for the late response. Just wanted to let you know that we cannot commit any survey or amount, as each survey serves a different purpose and the prices vary depending upon the requirements. As soon as there is a survey that is matching to your criteria it will be routed to you.

If you need anything else, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

What a coincidence? I came here to rant about the same survey.

I took it from JD panel though. It had some 30-40 questions and offered 25 cents.

I reported to the customer service and got a very generic reply.

Now a days i dont even read the emails from service reps if its not from Jessica.

She is the only one who atleast reads whats written and does some investigation.

Rest all just post replies that Nature will take its due course. Not one time they give you an answer which helps. All generic crap.

Here is the crap i got when i complained about that 25 cents survey :

Dear Member,

Thanks for the email and I do apologize for the late response. Just wanted to let you know that we cannot commit any survey or amount, as each survey serves a different purpose and the prices vary depending upon the requirements. As soon as there is a survey that is matching to your criteria it will be routed to you.

If you need anything else, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

My concern is that this could be a change in policy. They have raised the minimum paypal cashout to $35 - no doubt to increase their cashflow - and now lowering the the amounts offered as besides this 25center I have noticed a lot of 50cent surveys creeping in over the past few weeks. Clearly this is bad news for all survey takers!

Was it this one?

You may qualify for this survey!

Survey #: 167329

Survey Length: 30 Minutes

Reward Amount: $0.25

I clicked on it to see if it might be a PT or something. Nope. Clicked the window away.

Now to be totally honest. I've been getting great stuff the last week or so. Sporadic but lots of them and nothing under $1. So I can't really complain. But just thought this was weird as I've never seen one for 30 minutes for so little pay.

Yes thats the one.

Just more ranting - I ve been denied credit for two surveys because as they say "For the survey numbers QGxxxxxxx and QGxxxxx you were not provided with the survey credits as you were not able to be properly redirected to the clients’ side and the data was not obtained at the clients end."

yes it was my fault. I m supposed carry my responses all the way to the client's door.

and they are unable to find another 3 surveys in the list.

All 5 completed successfully till the end and failed to redirect to the panel. Lost time and Lost money.

As somebody said Client is always right no matter whose fault it is. I pity you and us survey takers. always at the receiving end.

I had a $5 survey that i completed but would not load the last page and said if i had any problems to jessica.well i never

got another survey even though support told me i would.i know it takes awhile for the pending surveys to go through and being they raised the cash out

amount to $35,doesnt that mean when i cash out at that amount all the other surveys pending just sit there and i never get rewarded for them?

The one thing i have to do on SH and not on any other site.

After completing the survey, you need to hold your breath if the host site will be able to communicate back to the survey panel.

I dont know why but for a survey site with such stature, its quite silly that they have so many redirection errors.

I cant tell you how relieved you feel when you see the much needed words in Green - "Congratulations- You have completed."

And when something fails to redirect it adds to the wait of the already waiting period for pending surveys.

I d say Its one of the best sites when it comes to number of surveys available and incentive per survey.

But the other side of it is quite disappointing. Too many technical issues.

I dont know of any other site who fail to redirect post completion.