Surveyhead frustration

machettek

I meant the statement of rushing through the survey doesnt fit that survey since its a registration for a new survey site.

22 minutes is just a dumb number.

You can try clicking that 22 min 50 cents survey for a few days and you will realise its always the invitation to join "Quick Surveys".

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant the statement of rushing through the survey doesnt fit that survey since its a registration for a new survey site.

22 minutes is just a dumb number.

You can try clicking that 22 min 50 cents survey for a few days and you will realise its always the invitation to join "Quick Surveys".

O OK I get your meaning :wink:

Ive been on the site for a few months and I use their iPoll app too. Last week they told my my account was closed, when I emailed them turns out it was a mistake and I was reinstated only to find out that the $12 that I had was now ZERO. Their iPoll app was crashing so I emailed them about it and they respond by telling me that my account has been flagged and I've been banned because I've taken more than 5 iPoll surveys in one day and they won't open my account again. Keep in mind I didn't ask about my account, only what was going on with the app. I'm not the only one having the problem, someone else on the iTunes store mentioned the same thing.

has anyone been having trouble with surveyhead? Have you been able to get reinstated? I can't used their iPoll app or the actual website.

I d advice to drop an email to [email protected]

She might be able to resolve your issue. I read -ve reviews about that app and decided not to install it.

There are many reasons they suspend accounts. If its their fault, Jessica will definitely help fix it.

I just spent 10 minutes on a 15 minute survey and then got DQ as fas as I'm concerned they got my answers and will get credit and I get nothing.Just ranting

I took a survey 20 minutes the other day for $1.75 and got invalid :evil: and it was about what I feed my dogs and cats!! I guess they don't like what I feed them but the vet said that my 2 babies were in great shape, and a lady at the dog grooming (I take them there just to clip their nails) said she never saw any dogs as shiny as their coat. :) It's when you do a no brainer and answer a survey truthly that I get an invalid. that's the 6th one in 2 years. One last year was about a product I tested paying $5.00 that got an invalid :twisted: go figure :roll:

I took a survey 20 minutes the other day for $1.75 and got invalid :evil: and it was about what I feed my dogs and cats!! I guess they don't like what I feed them but the vet said that my 2 babies were in great shape, and a lady at the dog grooming (I take them there just to clip their nails) said she never saw any dogs as shiny as their coat. :) It's when you do a no brainer and answer a survey truthly that I get an invalid. that's the 6th one in 2 years. One last year was about a product I tested paying $5.00 that got an invalid :twisted: go figure :roll:

sometimes you have to wonder if it pays to be honest.

your pets probably eat better then I do

Have any of you had anything approved in the past 4-5 days? I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm STILL at $19.80 after 10 days. :evil:

Have any of you had anything approved in the past 4-5 days? I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm STILL at $19.80 after 10 days. :evil:

It's going on almost 4 weeks and still my amazon card isn't here. I thought they were doing payouts quicker?? It figures when I cashed out it would be the ol waiting game again, darn it. :cry:

Yeah, they did approve enough for me to cash out on Sunday. Nothing else approved though since then.

It's going on almost 4 weeks and still my amazon card isn't here. I thought they were doing payouts quicker?? It figures when I cashed out it would be the ol waiting game again, darn it. :cry:

Email Jessica. That's what I did and she approved me the same day and sent me my code. Email her here [email protected]

Email Jessica. That's what I did and she approved me the same day and sent me my code. Email her here [email protected]

I did that and here is my answer::

Sorry for the delay in getting them updated, we have contacted our vendors for the codes and we would try to get them updated as soon as we get the codes from them.

Unfortunately this can take a week more, but I'll get your request updated as and when we get any updates from the vendor.

Thanks for your patience.

Rohit

Customer Service

It figures :cry:

It looks like you can't cash out for pay pal now until you reach 35.00 it seems like it is taking a lot longer for them to credit your account I don't know about anyone else but I am not seeing as many surveys and I usually dq from most of them.This does not make me happy.

It looks like you can't cash out for pay pal now until you reach 35.00 it seems like it is taking a lot longer for them to credit your account I don't know about anyone else but I am not seeing as many surveys and I usually dq from most of them.This does not make me happy.

Same here :cry: It seems every time we brag up a site for something good........... The process goes bad again........... don't count surveys before they pay

(don't count your chickens before they hatch)