Surveyhead frustration

machettek

i just noticed that.. paypal for $25 disappeared and the only options appear to be $35 and $50.. i guess it cuts down on their costs to use paypal.. i think this will hurt them though as a lot of their panel consists of people who don't do as well in acquiring points.. it'll take too long and they'll just leave.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

So I finally hit $25.05 and head to "Rewards" and I find that PayPal is now at $35. Great, at the rate it's taking them to approve, that'll be 2-3 more weeks. I still do decently with them but it's just so slow.

OO is still best in my book.

The payout is long again :shock: been 3 weeks already and no amazon card yet. :cry: typed to Jessica but she didn't answer me, some guy did, maybe Jessica is on vacation :roll: .

Yes I Agree. Its been while the payments are delayed this long.Though the website says 4 weeks to deliver amazon codes, they bettered this year with just 2 weeks turnaround for the amazon gift cards.But now it seems to be back again at 4 weeks. Slow payouts, technical issues almost every survey, Site down for maintenance all day, Many disqualifications without even a question, half of the surveys closed as soon as you click but keeps showing up on the dashboard, - Its not been a pleasant week.

They fixed the chrome issue by the way. I m able to login now.

When OO can deliver code in a minute for amazon codes redeemed, SH takes 4 weeks.

I believe in their policy of verifying surveys but not happy with verified surveys payout taking so long.

GTM seems to be on vacation as well.. you get auto responses for everything.. and if it picks up on the survey number you enter, it'll just reply that the survey is still open.. i replied once and asked them how their weather is.. i got back the same reply about the survey still being incomplete.. for crying out loud, give us an auto reply that states you're on vacation and we're dealing with a machine.. be professional.

as long as they pay us fairly and pay eventually i don't mind the wait.. i can see others' frustrations though.. i have the same with Valued Opinions.. it would take me 2 years or more to get to that much.

They fixed the chrome issue by the way. I m able to login now.

Thank you for that. I just tried it and It works! I don't have to use IE anymore! SWEET! 8)

One heck of a day with SurveyHead and JD panel today.

So many technical issues - tons of surveys popping up just for the sake of popping - All are closed before asking a question.

Made 75 cents and ended up clicking on some 20-25 survey link today.

Suddenly the site goes under maintenance....ruined my friday.Such waste fo time.

Same problem here a lot of surveys on there but you click on them and they are already closed or I just DQ and then they won't go away.I had to just get off the site starting to get frustrated.

Same problem here a lot of surveys on there but you click on them and they are already closed or I just DQ and then they won't go away.I had to just get off the site starting to get frustrated.

this is what i sign on to.. be great if i actually qualify

http://s16.postimage.org/kualtus7n/Screen_Hunter_01_Jun_22_20_05.gif

one day you can post an image, then you can't... then you can.. now you can't again

I also had numerous technical glitches all day yesterday on SH. Slow page loading, time outs, error messages and many times the whole site just disappeared altogether. I managed to do one $1 survey early yesterday morning before it all started though and then early this morning after things appeared to stabilize I did a $2 survey and two $1.75 surveys. That was around 3 this morning. In between these though I just gave up and went and did other things.

Same old issues.Bunch of surveys showing up.when clicked,says "Closed". Counting on 7 surveys since morning and still going on.

Have to stay away from the site for some peace now.

What is going on with SH it is taking so long for them to credit your account and it seems like I am DQ frrom most of there surveys now.I am lucky if I make a 1.00 every couple of days.