Surveyhead frustration

machettek

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :D:D

Yeah SURVEYHEAD is a trip sometimes!!!!!!!!

Some days I can go on there and have no problems taking surveys and

other days its either "disqualified" "quotas are full" or we don't have a survey that fits me!!!!!!

I wish they would come up with a system that would go by your initial profile and not send these

surveys into my inbox meaning when I go on the website and I have a list of surveys to take and

then click on them one by one and get all of these stupid responses. It is very frustrating thinking

I have some surveys to take and then can't complete any of them!!!! 8)8)

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

158391 $0.50 25 Minutes

Yea I saw that one to and the funny thing about it is that I clicked on it so that it would be out of my list. And I'll be dog gone if that same one popped back up in my list. :shock:

i clicked it as i always do the ridiculous ones just to make sure they're not product tests or panels.. no, this was a regular survey

As soon as i realized its a survey and not a product test, I closed it.

50 cents for 25 minutes, I wish such surveys go unfilled. Same case with OO.

I m not doing it but some body is filling up their quotas.

Till then we ll keep getting such surveys. Do your part and dont take part in such surveys.

That's the only way surveys will pay better.

Yeah ain't no way I'm doing a 40 minute survey for $ 1.00 !!!!!!!!!

Also SURVEYHEAD needs to start clearing some of my "pending" surveys!!!!!!!

I have over $ 31.00 in "pending" surveys right now!!! Getting real close clearing them!!!!!

P.S. Just e-mailed Customer Service again about the lack of surveys on J D POWER & ASSOCIATES

I've only been able to complete one survey this month and I'm sitting at $ 24.80 with two surveys

pending trying to cash in!!!!! Told them a "ROHIT JAMES" did something last month and I was receiving

surveys for about 2 weeks now they have stopped totally again!!!! Like I said before I can't understand

how a company so well known for customer feedback can give us survey takers so many problems!!!! :roll::roll:

A flurry of surveys not redirecting back to the site in the last couple of days. Anybody else facing the issue???

And anyone part of the bulletin board for 30 mins and 5$ yesterday.

It had 4 questions and after answering them, it said it would send an email if they have more questions.

I did not receive any compensation or did i receive any email. Anybody else part of such discussion board and know how it really works.

The bulletin board was not given a user id or pwd to login. Now i dont know how to track back.