Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Seems to me like whether we like it or not... Waiting is a big part of online surveys and getting paid. It really doesn't bother me much anymore as I've just kinda figured out in the last few months that it's all part of doing online surveys for money. It's part of the job. I don't even get in a hurry anymore. I'll get paid when I get paid. I've also learned if you keep it going month after month, day after day you will have a steady stream of extra cash coming in. You just got to time it right! :)

Don't get discouraged.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you just have to be patient with these survey companies!!!!!!

I've been a member of SURVEYHEAD for about 3 months and have learned that you're gonna have

your good days and your bad days with the surveys. I've cashed out 3 times for Amazon gift cards

and have noticed they're getting a lot quicker with the e-mail with the voucher code. Last two times

I got my voucher code in 2 weeks!!!! Not bad. Also you need to check SURVEYHEAD several times

during the day for any available surveys because if you don't try them early thats when I get all

the "survey is now closed" so I suggest checking it often. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY

P.S. If anybody has any other good survey sites to suggest please post them on here

Most of mine are getting a little slow right now!!!!! THANKS

I thought I'd follow up on my experience with SurveyHead. I am actively taking surveys again and am slowly but surely getting my surveys validated.

Since I couldn't confirm my account there I figured I'd never be able to cash out so I closed my account (this was before Jessica said she could activate my account for me, which I appreciate greatly, btw). A few days after that I thought I would create a new account with a different e-mail to try again and bam, my confirmation e-mail showed up. So far, my experience has been positive. I still don't care for the idea of waiting to get credited for the surveys, but as long as I am in a decent timeframe, I don't mind waiting. I do agree that the payouts are among the best. I lost around $25 by closing my account but I am above that level now, waiting to cash out.

believe me they're a lot faster now than they were a few months ago.. about half the time.

I thought I'd follow up on my experience with SurveyHead. I am actively taking surveys again and am slowly but surely getting my surveys validated.

Since I couldn't confirm my account there I figured I'd never be able to cash out so I closed my account (this was before Jessica said she could activate my account for me, which I appreciate greatly, btw). A few days after that I thought I would create a new account with a different e-mail to try again and bam, my confirmation e-mail showed up. So far, my experience has been positive. I still don't care for the idea of waiting to get credited for the surveys, but as long as I am in a decent timeframe, I don't mind waiting. I do agree that the payouts are among the best. I lost around $25 by closing my account but I am above that level now, waiting to cash out.

believe me they're a lot faster now than they were a few months ago.. about half the time.

Glad to see they are improving! If that is the case maybe I will start doing surveys with them again?

Glad to see they are improving! If that is the case maybe I will start doing surveys with them again?

if you get any on your list i would.. they typically pay more than the others

Their pay beats any other site out there. They got way better in the last 4 months.

Less frustration and more cleaner surveys. not many do i dq now a days.

Yes they get closed very frequently but thats the way the demand is out there.

There should be a way for the rankings to go up. The rankings on survey police arent genuine at all.

Only pissed off members post their reviews there and many happy members don't bother to take time to post reviews.

So number 10 for SH is totally unjust.

Their pay beats any other site out there. They got way better in the last 4 months.

Less frustration and more cleaner surveys. not many do i dq now a days.

Yes they get closed very frequently but thats the way the demand is out there.

There should be a way for the rankings to go up. The rankings on survey police arent genuine at all.

Only pissed off members post their reviews there and many happy members don't bother to take time to post reviews.

So number 10 for SH is totally unjust.

I DQ out of most Suveryhead surveys that I get. Always have. I've been a member since last fall (at least) and I have yet to cash out.

Hmmm. I may not be able to comment on your particular demographics but i m cashing out every month without fail.

As i said earlier i m able to complete at least 1-2$ a day. SH never used to send surveys on weekends.

But recently i find some nielsen surveys posted on weekends. So i m doing better than expected on this site.

Does anybody else keep getting these surveys worth $3.25 through Ipsos on Surveyhead? They're about 45 minutes long. Every day almost there are about 5 of them waiting for me, but they never load or I dq from one, and they all disasppear. I don't have the code but will get it if they show up again. Was wondering if any of you have ever qualified for them.

Does anybody else keep getting these surveys worth $3.25 through IPSOS on Surveyhead? They're about 45 minutes long. Every day almost there are about 5 of them waiting for me, but they never load or I dq from one, and they all disasppear. I don't have the code but will get it if they show up again. Was wondering if any of you have ever qualified for them.

It has to do with our system and our router questions. Since they are technically the same survey only different topics, for example same format only one will be on paper towels the other will be on snacks. Our system remembers your answer and instead of having you retake the next survey only to get dq again it will just remove it from the list.

Thanks,

Jessica

[email protected]

I dont get them everyday but i do get them once in a while,i got almost 9 of them early this week and dq ed from all of them.

I reported that to them. It acts so weird , it says i already completed the questionnaire and then suddenly directs me to a random question to choose a detergent what i use and then asks a different question. It happened quite a few times in the last month.

Whenever i see 40mins and 3.25, i know its not going to work.

In fact i m a member of i-say panel and they have the media advertising survey for 300 points and it has the same issue.

i access it for the first time and it says you already completed it. There are definitely some technical issues with that survey.

But the customer service i believe is not ready to accept its a technical issue, they simply send some automated responses like Quota was filled.

And i-say hosts these Ipsos surveys and they got one of the mediocre customer service when compared to other sites.

I also have these 10 min 1 dollar surveys which never work for me. I literally mean never.

I just got one, the first one of the day and it simply says its closed.

It doesnt even ask me any qualifying questions. Another case where as soon as i see the combination of 10 mins and 1$, i know its not going to work.

Same here. They are obviously looking for a very certain demographic. Maybe they'll find it eventually. LOL

Same here. They are obviously looking for a very certain demographic. Maybe they'll find it eventually. LOL

all i have to do is click on it and it tells me i don't qualify