Surveyhead frustration

machettek

another problem is the surveys close too quickly.. i don't know if they're being sent to too large of a group of people or what.. but it's a time killer to see so many closed surveys all the time.

the other problem i have is if i do a $5 survey for you, it's a considerable amount of time.. so i think i should know why it comes up invalid

QG# 141112 02/29/12 $2.50 Invalid

QG# 141650 02/29/12 $5.00 Invalid

I agree if you get an invalid on a 5.00 survey they should give you a reason as to why it was invalid.it seems like every time I try for the 5.00 surveys about halfway through I get quota filled that is wrong because I have spend a lot of time on it.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a little concerned about my account though.. because by accident once i got a reply to my question that was the wrong input response.. they have a response that states the person has too many invalids coming back from their clients and thus their account has been suspended and they're going to look into this.. that was the response i got to a totally different question, and my account was never suspended, it was just a mistake in reply.. but it concerns me because i don't want that response for real sometime soon. I have 8 invalids in my account since january, which seems like a lot.. but i have a few hundred surveys completed on my list so it's a small average.. i'm just concerned they'll think i'm getting too many invalids and suspend my account, which i don't want happening.. i do a lot of surveys for this company. I don't want them thinking i don't give good data.. i try with each survey.. i just never know why they come back invalid so i don't know what i'm doing wrong.

I had never had an invalid till this year. I've gotten 2(about 3 months apart)and it kinda scared me at first thinking I had done something against the rules that would get me kicked off the site but I honestly do try and take my time and do exactly what they are asking for when I do a survey. I am doing the best I can and can only hope they see this in my long history with them. I'm still not sure what I did that the surveys were marked invalid but I'm am a pretty patient person and will just keep trying to do the best I can on the surveys I do. I realize we are only human and do make mistakes at times. I try and learn from them and move on.

Having said that, I really would appreciate knowing exactly what I did wrong. 8) It would be great if they sent you an email with the details of why the survey was marked invalid. It would go a long way in understanding and learning not to do that again. But...

and the wheel goes around and lands once again on the 502 proxy error i'm seeing after finishing a 20 minute survey :)

it's been down for 20 minutes now.. if it had a physical behind i would kick it!

and the wheel goes around and lands once again on the 502 proxy error i'm seeing after finishing a 20 minute survey :)

it's been down for 20 minutes now.. if it had a physical behind i would kick it!

They been on and off most of the day today. I finally gave up earlier and went to do something else for awhile. Will check back on there later this evening.

Also for the last week there are (2) 15 minute surveys for $1 that I have disqualified for over and over and they will not go away. The dashboard isn't updating correctly or something. Very irritating. I guess I just need to get used to seeing them there cause apparently they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Also for the last week there are (2) 15 minute surveys for $1 that I have disqualified for over and over and they will not go away. The dashboard isn't updating correctly or something. Very irritating. I guess I just need to get used to seeing them there cause apparently they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

like the (sometimes twice) daily $1 for 20 minutes opinionshere survey

i have to say though i saw an opinionshere survey on OO in an email for $2.50 so i went along with it as it searched for me and eventually i got one and it credited me $2.50.. but on surveyhead i can't qualify for that one.. plus i'm not doing it for 20 minutes for a dollar.

just did a 50 cent one.. there was only a few questions and instead of paying me it went to 'survey results under review'.. if they're going to put out a short survey like this then get the time right so i'm not 'under review' for speeding, when in reality i just answered the 5 questions on the survey that didn't take 10 minutes.

Hi! Long time reader, first time poster. I had noticed that Jessica from surveyhead had said there would be no more surveys less than a dollar for 10min. I had a few today for 50cents./10min. I can't take a screen shot because I do my surveys on a phone, has anyone else seen this?

She said 20 mins and not 10 mins.

I believe the survey you are talking about is from survey builder. All survey builder ones are an open source for clients to directly host their surveys and usually all survey builder sites takes at least 50 % less time than stated. All their 8 min or 10 mins usually take only 2-3 mins. These clients of open source include university grads who do their research projects. May include many others too but usually observe that they introduce themselves as a student from a university and only need honest answers for their project.

I do a lot of them. That's the quickest 1$ or 75 cents i earn compared to any other site.

And moreover you never get dq ed from a survey builder survey because there is no clause of disqualification.

All they need is an answer right or wrong but honest ones. I simply love the survey builder surveys.

HI EVERYONE I'M BACK!!!!!!!! 8)8)8)

Yeah SURVEYHEAD has been pretty good on my end also lately!!!!!!

I've done about $ 20.00 in surveys since last week. Now all I have to

do is see some of them come off the pending status!!!!

Has anyone been having trouble getting surveys from J D POWER & ASSOCIATES again!!!!!!

Just e-mailed them this morning to ask them where all the surveys went. I go on there at least

four times a day and haven't seen one survey in almost 3 weeks!!!!! Last time I e-mailed them

I got a response from a "ROHIT JAMES" who told me that he had fixed the problem and the surveys

started coming in again. Now they have stopped completely!!!! Please post a message on here if

anyone is having any luck with J D POWER & ASSOCIATES right now!!!!!! THANKS 8)8)8)

Just e-mailed SURVEYHEAD about these stupid OPINIONSHERE surveys!!!!!!

Asked them why every time I try to take one of those stupid surveys and waste

my time going through the opening questions I keeps coming back we don't have

a survey that fits you or the survey is closed or something else!!!!!!!!!!

Told them multiple people are complaining about this on SURVEYPOLICE.COM

and to please look into it. Lets see what kind of response I get!!!! :twisted::twisted:

Just e-mailed SURVEYHEAD about these stupid OPINIONSHERE surveys!!!!!!

Asked them why every time I try to take one of those stupid surveys and waste

my time going through the opening questions I keeps coming back we don't have

a survey that fits you or the survey is closed or something else!!!!!!!!!!

Told them multiple people are complaining about this on SURVEYPOLICE.COM

and to please look into it. Lets see what kind of response I get!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I don't do those opinionshere anymore they are a waste of time.

I thought I'd follow up on my experience with SurveyHead. I am actively taking surveys again and am slowly but surely getting my surveys validated.

Since I couldn't confirm my account there I figured I'd never be able to cash out so I closed my account (this was before Jessica said she could activate my account for me, which I appreciate greatly, btw). A few days after that I thought I would create a new account with a different e-mail to try again and bam, my confirmation e-mail showed up. So far, my experience has been positive. I still don't care for the idea of waiting to get credited for the surveys, but as long as I am in a decent timeframe, I don't mind waiting. I do agree that the payouts are among the best. I lost around $25 by closing my account but I am above that level now, waiting to cash out.