Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Hmmmm I thought i was the only guy around with this newly found "Invalid issue".

And i m no different than i was last couple of years with Surveyhead. I m equally honest as i was.

Never was any of my surveys were ever invalidated. But starting this year alone with the past three months, I have around 7 surveys too which were marked invalid too.

And i wish to know what is that i have violated and seems like survey head folks doesnt know a reason either but the client who hosts the survey can invalidate the result.

I dont want to jump ahead and accuse SH of some fraud but definitely a new pattern i havent faced before.

The customer service usually resolves issues but this "invalid" issue is something i never understood why its happening all of a sudden.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm I thought i was the only guy around with this newly found "Invalid issue".

And i m no different than i was last couple of years with Surveyhead. I m equally honest as i was.

Never was any of my surveys were ever invalidated. But starting this year alone with the past three months, I have around 7 surveys too which were marked invalid too.

And i wish to know what is that i have violated and seems like survey head folks doesnt know a reason either but the client who hosts the survey can invalidate the result.

I dont want to jump ahead and accuse SH of some fraud but definitely a new pattern i havent faced before.

The customer service usually resolves issues but this "invalid" issue is something i never understood why its happening all of a sudden.

I've had a few invalids as well with SH and I'm curious if there is anyone out there who hasn't had an invalid (that's been with them for at least 6 months)? If everyone is getting invalids once in a while it is a little odd and questionable.

I've had a few invalids as well with SH and I'm curious if there is anyone out there who hasn't had an invalid (that's been with them for at least 6 months)? If everyone is getting invalids once in a while it is a little odd and questionable.

I've had a few as you can see...don't know why since I've always taken the time to complete the surveys..god I've started to watch the clock now because they'll dq you if you go to fast

New Survey Opportunity! QG# 132396 16/01/12 $3.05 ($3.00 USD) Earned

New Survey! QG# 126632 04/01/12 $1.03 ($1.00 USD) Earned

New Survey Opportunity! QG# 117367 30/12/11 $0.26 ($0.25 USD) Earned

New Survey QG# 126483 16/12/11 $1.28 ($1.25 USD) Earned

New Survey Opportunity For You QG# 126016 13/12/11 $0.77 ($0.75 USD) Invalid

Exciting New Opportunity For You! QG# 124882 13/12/11 $1.53 ($1.50 USD) Earned

New survey for you now open! QG# 113630 28/10/11 $1.02 ($1.00 USD) Earned

$50,000 Survey Sweeps! Every Entry Gives You a Chance to Win! QG# 113961 20/10/11 $0.76 ($0.75 USD) Earned

New Survey! QG# 106180 29/09/11 $1.97 ($2.00 USD) Earned

New Survey Opportunity! QG# 106227 19/09/11 $0.98 ($1.00 USD) Earned

Great Follow Up Survey Opportunity! QG# 104172 07/09/11 $1.98 ($2.00 USD) Earned

New Beverage Survey Now Available QG# 100993 24/08/11 $1.98 ($2.00 USD) Invalid

An Exciting New Survey For You! QG# 100115 22/08/11 $1.96 ($2.00 USD) Earned

Now I'm really frusturated. I never received my confirmation e-mail from SH - I've requested another one over and over, but never received it. I finally heard back from them, and they say it's my e-mail provider's fault that I haven't received it and they can't do anything. I find that hard to believe. I've checked everything and haven't gotten it....I've never had any instance like this with my e-mail before, so I doubt it's my provider's issue.

When I didn't get my Synovate confirmation, they manually sent me one in just a few hours. What a joke SH must be. I have to have a confirmed account to cash out with them if they ever approve my surveys. I don't think I'm gonna be doing anymore with these people. Looking forward to adding Pinecone to my list.

I completely agree about this INVALID baloney (and I'm not talking about Oscar Mayer) I had a $5.00 PT and was given the old INVALID :shock: . WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??? :roll: You mean because they didn't like what I had to say about the product I get an INVALID :roll: I am pretty sure I gave it a ok as for what it was for. That is just purely down right flea on a bald dog looking for a place to hide bull :cry:

Whoah!!... Not just the regular survey invalids but i have seen this 5$ interviewer surveys invalidated after being shown up as "Earned".

I just had one today which i cant recall what it was about but it usually connects you to a an interviewer for 30 mins. This was from a month back and was showing as 5$ earned till today. It suddenly turned invalid today.

And these kind of interviews dont go to pending state but go to Earned status directly.

These are just like the invoke sessions but pay much less 5$ every interaction. Invoke sessions pay some 20$ for one hour.

I ve been told SurveyHead only provides the interviewers a platform to connect to correspondents.

But the clients simply cannot deny the reward because interviewers does not like our answers. I dont speak what they want to hear. I only speak what i know of.

Hope Jessica is hearing our concerns and takes further actions.

I've decided I'm not doing anymore with SurveyHead. I'm never going to get the confirmation e-mail, and I can't cash out without it, should my surveys ever be "verified." :roll: I don't care to even fool with them. I know my e-mail provider and that it would not "block" an e-mail like they claim. Am wondering if they deliberately don't send the confirmation e-mail to some users for this reason -- to get them to do surveys and get their personal information, but never have to pay them. I don't see how this site is rated so highly on here. The only positive is that they had a lot of surveys...but if I can't cash out, what's the point?

I registered for MyView, as they look fairly decent, but...no confirmation from them yet, despite my repeated requests through their automated system. Guess I'll have to contact and see what I get out of them. Must be a common practice with a lot of these survey sites.

I've decided I'm not doing anymore with SurveyHead. I'm never going to get the confirmation e-mail, and I can't cash out without it, should my surveys ever be "verified." :roll: I don't care to even fool with them. I know my e-mail provider and that it would not "block" an e-mail like they claim. Am wondering if they deliberately don't send the confirmation e-mail to some users for this reason -- to get them to do surveys and get their personal information, but never have to pay them. I don't see how this site is rated so highly on here. The only positive is that they had a lot of surveys...but if I can't cash out, what's the point?

I registered for My View, as they look fairly decent, but...no confirmation from them yet, despite my repeated requests through their automated system. Guess I'll have to contact and see what I get out of them. Must be a common practice with a lot of these survey sites.

I hate to say this, but maybe you should check in with your email for the simple :shock: fact that you ARE NOT getting confirmation from eather site. 1 could be something on the surveys site, but 2 well there just might mean something is not working right :roll:

My e-mail is via my internet provider - they say no e-mail is ever just deleted/blocked and should go to the junk mail folder, and to add any addresses you're having trouble with to your address book (which I did days ago). This is the first time I've ever had e-mails just not show up at all. Since SurveyHead can't do any more, I guess there's not much to do. I'm not getting their e-mails...I just want to cash out when I can, oh well :?

I heard back from MyPoll and am getting my issue straightened out with them.

what's also interesting is the same surveys also go to other companies like Opinion Outpost that pay us right away.. so why are the same clients only returning survey results and refusing payment to surveyhead and not OO?

My e-mail is via my internet provider - they say no e-mail is ever just deleted/blocked and should go to the junk mail folder, and to add any addresses you're having trouble with to your address book (which I did days ago). This is the first time I've ever had e-mails just not show up at all. Since SurveyHead can't do any more, I guess there's not much to do. I'm not getting their e-mails...I just want to cash out when I can, oh well :?

I heard back from Poland am getting my issue straightened out with them.

That's good that at least 1 is going to be alright. I do hope that surveyhead also in the very near future works better for you to. :wink: On other thing is that surveyhead does not send (at least not to me) emails when there is a survey to do, you (me) have to go to site, and when you do put in for a reward you can go into your account to see when it has cleared, so in case you can't get the email that says your gift is here, just email [email protected] and she can send you a private email with your reward. I hope this will help a little bit. :)

Just an advice : IF YOU HAVE TIME , Make a note of a survey number/date before clicking on it for all SH related surveys.

Sometime the customer support team also will not be able to figure out what's the survey your query is about.

I know its tedious but at least you have something to show them you did complete some survey.

Make us of sticky notes on your laptop.

Completing a survey is only one part of the fun. The rest of it includes making a note of it, following up with customer service on reward issues, waiting for the credits,waiting for gift cards, trying to prove yourself you did fill something honestly, being surprised with surveys being marked invalid without any explanation, disqualifying before any questions asked, getting dq ed after spending 10 mins etc.

New members, Taking surveys is only half job done. So be patient.

No wonder, Pinecone is highly rated by all survey takers. The only thing you need to do in Pinecone is fill out the survey and its Done.

That's good that at least 1 is going to be alright. I do hope that surveyhead also in the very near future works better for you to. :wink: On other thing is that surveyhead does not send (at least not to me) emails when there is a survey to do, you (me) have to go to site, and when you do put in for a reward you can go into your account to see when it has cleared, so in case you can't get the email that says your gift is here, just email [email protected] and she can send you a private email with your reward. I hope this will help a little bit. :)

Thanks. I'm not taking anymore surveys at SurveyHead since I can't validate my e-mail, but perhaps if they ever "approve" the surveys, I can try to contact them again. Since I've found some other sites, I don't think I'll be taking any more surveys with these guys...will more than likely close my account.

Thanks. I'm not taking anymore surveys at SurveyHead since I can't validate my e-mail, but perhaps if they ever "approve" the surveys, I can try to contact them again. Since I've found some other sites, I don't think I'll be taking any more surveys with these guys...will more than likely close my account.

i checked the site and you should be able to request a new email by logging in to your account (i know it sounds odd but that's what they say to do)

Where is My Confirmation e-mail?

A confirmation e-mail is automatically sent to the address you provide upon completion of the registration process. If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail, please check your spam or junk folder. To avoid future messages from being filtered by your spam folder, please be sure to add [email protected] to your list of your approved senders. If you need a new confirmation e-mail sent to you, please login to My Account, verify that you’ve provided the correct address, using the Account tab, and elect to have a new e-mail sent, using the link on the Dashboard tab.