Surveyhead frustration

machettek

Do es anyone do the opinionsphere surveys that you get all the time on surveyhead? they ask the same questions over and over and they never get me a survey so I will not do them anymore.

Nope, not me. As soon as I see that nasty blue screen, I know it's OTX and exit. They don't just come from Surveyhead. They crop up everywhere.

It's good to know I am not the only one who does this. In the past I always tried to do them but now when I see it is Opinionsphere I just exit. It always asks 4 or 5 pages of questions and then I never qualify. It's a big waste of time. I think in the whole time I've been on SH I may have qualified for and completed maybe one of those surveys out of countless tries.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• sgontu

• peach6

• seven

Top Posters In This Topic

i wrote to each panel telling them i will never do a survey that starts with opinionshere.. i think it's good for everyone to do that so they know.

The issue here is not that we don't pay but the length that it takes. We always honor all cash out and always pay. The simply explanation is that we operate differently than other survey panels. It's a choice, not a rule and we are upfront about it. If OO chooses to to pay right away and that works for them, great! Our procedure may be time consuming but it's effective, we get to provide a high level of sample to our clients and in turn they bring more business for us to provide more surveys.

The pending surveys and cash out are 2 different procedures and are handled by separate entities. Surveys are reviewed by our clients. They have up to 6 weeks to review the data and send it back to us. Cash outs are reviewed by us. In both cases we are trying to weed out the bad seeds. You will be surprised how many fraudulent members we find. Both procedures ensure the quality of our data and we are not willing to compromise on that.

Invalids is another step that we take to ensure quality. Our three most common reasons for invalids are speeding, straightlining and dishonest answers. Surveys taken within a fracture of the time. This does not apply to fast readers, professional survey takers and people with super high speed internet access. All those factors have been taken into account before hand. Straightlining is when you choose the same answers every time; for example you pick the second answer in every question. Honestly is the third specially in open ended questions. These are the top 3 reasons. Ultimately we have project managers and policies to protect the member from clients taking advantage of invalids.

If you think that you have been wrongfully invalidated I can take a look at the project and see if there was some sort of issue send me an email.

Thanks,

Jessica

It's interesting to see the steps your panel takes to provide the best quality of answers using different methods with the highest quality available. And more interesting is, that you send 30 minutes surveys for $0.25. Do you expect to receive top quality answer for these surveys and do you expect that people take 30 minutes of their time doing a survey for 25 cents? Also, the results of more fraudulent members are because your low payments.

Ana9018

As one of our initiatives to provide a better user experience we no longer offer low paying surveys. We have an equation and unless it's a survey for 5 minutes or less you should not be seeing less than $1. If you come across anything like 30 minutes for 25 cents please report it to me and I will look into it. Those surveys should not be going out. Just provide me with a Survey number and ill take care if it.

Than you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep

i wrote to each panel telling them i will never do a survey that starts with opinionshere.. i think it's good for everyone to do that so they know.

I emailed OO Opinion Outpost to not send me opinionshere. They are a waste of my time. I am inundated with opinionshere and have never qualified. As of now I just close out opinionshere and then I need to re-enter OO for other surveys.

ana9018 wrote:

SurveyHead wrote:

As one of our initiatives to provide a better user experience we no longer offer low paying surveys. We have an equation and unless it's a survey for 5 minutes or less you should not be seeing less than $1. If you come across anything like 30 minutes for 25 cents please report it to me and I will look into it. Those surveys should not be going out. Just provide me with a Survey number and ill take care if it.

Than you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep

There should be a LIKE button out there. :D Thats an excellent move.

I believe Ana is referring to surveys from OO. I still get 50 cents for a 30min surveys in OO.

I havent seen one with value less than a dollar for a survey more than 15 mins in the past 5-6 months in SH.

I do receive those 0.25 or 0.75 ones but only ask 8-10 questions which takes under 2-3mins to answer which is very ok to me.

ana9018 wrote:

SurveyHead wrote:

Than you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep

I believe Ana is referring to surveys from OO. I still get 50 cents for a 30min surveys in OO.

I havent seen one with value less than a dollar for a survey more than 15 mins in the past 5-6 months in SH.

I do receive those 0.25 or 0.75 ones but only ask 8-10 questions which takes under 2-3mins to answer which is very ok to me.

the daily opinionshere survey lists on surveyhead for $1 for 20 minutes

she says only surveys under 5 minutes should be below $1.. so basically 5 to 10 minutes is the line for $1 surveys, meaning they should go up from there.. not $1 for a ten minute survey and $1 for a 20 minute survey. They cut costs and expect the same results from us.. it isn't going to happen.

I guess what she said is all surveys with rewards under 1$ should not take more than 5 minutes.

It can be read in multiple ways. It doesnt mean all 1$ surveys have to be less than 5 minutes. the clause is "Any survey with reward under 1$".

I still agree with your comment on OpinionShere.They are useless.

But you should compare the incentives/rewards given for the same amount of time on OO, MyView, mysurvey or an I Say.

The same 20 minutes you are complaining about are worth 20-25-30 cents on sites like MyView,MySurvey and ISay(the worst).

80% of the surveys on ISay offer 45 cents for a 30 minute or 25 minutes survey.

As i said in another thread, Lets not pass on our frustration from one or two non paying sites to a decent paying site.

Dump the low paying ones if you feel you are robbed off your time which i do. I dont mind not doing surveys rather than feeling robbed off my time.

Jessica, I believe you already read the thread, the OpinionShere link which is shown everyday for 20 mins never works for anyone.

I click it everyday only to fill in bunch of information (which i stopped in the last few months) and many new/old members might be expecting something from that link.

They will learn the lesson very soon.

ana9018 wrote:

SurveyHead wrote:

Than you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep

I agree. It really seems like SH is really trying to make it a better experience over all. I've been very pleased with some of the changes they are making and how they are working on speeding up the process.

Unbelievable - In two days i have close to 36$ of pending rewards approved as earned from SH.

And most of the approved one's are from 1-2 weeks old. They definitely are pushing their clients to send the profile complete list much earlier than 4 weeks :D:D

That's the biggest compliant i have been hearing about SH all over net and survey police.

I usually dont wait for rewards since i know its going to take its own sweet time but i have to agree some efforts are definitely put in to act against compliants.

The other improvement i see these days is the Amazon gift card arrives in 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks.

This can still be bettered since the redemption happens only on earned rewards and not pending.

So the redeemed amount is already gone through quality assurance tests and need no more scrutiny.

There might be a day where it takes one week for pending rewards to be earned and one more week for redemption.

Thats an acceptable level for both SH and members i believe.

Having said all this i m positively surprised with the recent developments with SH.

After what this person above said, I might go back to Surveyhead. I stopped a yr ago becase it was taking up to 3 months credit. Id like to make a stable 25 or 50 in amazon gift-codes a month on Surveyhead. Is it possible now?

After what this person above said, I might go back to Surveyhead. I stopped a yr ago becase it was taking up to 3 months credit. Id like to make a stable 25 or 50 in amazon gift-codes a month on Surveyhead. Is it possible now?

it depends on your demographic.. unless you're way off the scale you should easily be able to do $1 to $2 per day or more.. personally i do more than that. But if you have a survey that is still pending after 6 weeks you can email them and they will change it to earned.

They've been keeping me busy all last month and still into this month. Yesterday and today alone I've made close to $10. I cashed out again this morning and already have $36 in pending rewards. I just hope they keep em coming.

I take that back. I just checked again to make sure and I've made $11.25 since yesterday evening.

another problem is the surveys close too quickly.. i don't know if they're being sent to too large of a group of people or what.. but it's a time killer to see so many closed surveys all the time.

the other problem i have is if i do a $5 survey for you, it's a considerable amount of time.. so i think i should know why it comes up invalid

QG# 141112 02/29/12 $2.50 Invalid

QG# 141650 02/29/12 $5.00 Invalid