TELLWUT

1957horses

BOO WHOO..................................... :cry:

Winning streak is over........................ :(

I asked if you would use the bathroom of the oppiset sex if the line was to long in the other??.... :shock:

Sorry I think that was a good one mine for today was do you get along with your brothers and sisters.I have had about 4 go through this week it is getting harder to think of ones now some people put such long ones on there .

Seems like after the Debate people seem to be focus on the Big Bird thing and saying Romney wants to fire Big Bird. Well someone made a survey on Telwut, something about firing Big Bird, if you supported the subsidy or not to PBS. So I decided to make a survey with some Actual Facts behind it and here is what my survey was:

Recently Sherrie Westin, executive vice president and chief marketing officer of the Sesame Workshop joined Soledad O’Brien on CNN in an interview over the Big Bird firing issue and here is what she said "Big Bird’s life is not in danger. "Sesame Workshop receives very, very little funding from PBS. So, we are able to raise our funding through philanthropic, through our licensed product, which goes back into the educational programming, through corporate underwriting and sponsorship. So quite frankly, you can debate whether or not there should be funding of public broadcasting. But when they always try to tout out Big Bird, and say we’re going to kill Big Bird—that is actually misleading, because Sesame Street will be here."

After reading this about what Sherrie Westin said, do you believe Big Bird will be okay even if the money is taken away from PBS?

Yes

No

Undecided

After reading this, do you still think Big Bird will be fired?

Yes

No

Undecided

They denied it??? :shock: I guess facts are not allowed at Telwut?

post it in the comments section.. they don't seem to post anything that is against obama.. i asked in a question once quite simply if obama should allow himself credit for an improved economy he filtered newly printed money into to boost it? it was rejected and there was no other question like it. This is the only country i know of that can deny being actually poor by printing money to give the appearance it's doing ok.

That seems to go along with the rest of the media sponsors. Most of the articles I find on yahoo seem to have the exact same kind of slant. Who knows. The only thing that matters is votes and in my opinion if you dont vote just shut up and live with the results. The only voice you have is a VOTE and if you dont care enough to use it SHUT UP lol.

WOO HOO............................... :D

I was afraid I was never going to get another question approved but................... :)

did-you-ever-spill-bleach-on-something-and-ruined-it??................................... :P

I was afraid I was never going to get another question approved but................... :)

did-you-ever-spill-bleach-on-something-and-ruined-it??................................... :P

Did that one a few minutes ago. Yes I have. 8)

Did that one a few minutes ago. Yes I have. 8)

Me to. When little mom told me to stay clean brother threw me in mud, so I went downstairs, used bleach to clean it before mom saw and yup big white spots all over. I was 5 years. :cry:

WOO HOO....................................... :D

Another went through......................... :)

Did-you-ever-leave-your-plate-of-food-to-go-get-something-and-come-back-to-an-empty-plate-and-your-dog-was-licking-his/her-lips??....................................... :P

Did-you-ever-leave-your-plate-of-food-to-go-get-something-and-come-back-to-an-empty-plate-and-your-dog-was-licking-his/her-lips??....................................... :P

i posted my comment in the comments section :P

i posted my comment in the comments section :P

Well avemaria,

Well what do you call those things that are over a dogs teeth?? :roll: LOL

Stuck at 3900 points. Just need another 100. Not very many questions at all today. Maybe by Friday I can cash out again.

You will probably be able to cash out tomorrow on Thursday YEA :P