TELLWUT

1957horses

WOO HOO..................................... :D

Question 8 made it through the gate....................... :)

So-the-other-day-my-husband-parked-in-a-handicap-parking-spot-and-found-a-ticket-on-his-windshield-have-you-ever-parked-in-a-handicap-parking-and-got-a-ticket??....................... :P

Only one problem.................. I can't get through till this problem is fixed. :cry:

it worked for me, i saw this question earlier

Well starting to have problems with Tellwut, I go to answer a survey or click on one to make a comment and all it does is just sit their and loads up. I cleared my broswing history, but that seems to do nothing. :(

Well starting to have problems with Tellwut, I go to answer a survey or click on one to make a comment and all it does is just sit their and loads up. I cleared my broswing history, but that seems to do nothing. :([/quoteI

I have been emailing with them all day clearing history was the first thing I did still didn't work.they finally got mine working about 15 minutes ago but it is a little slower then usual they said they are still having some issues.You may have to email them.

I've been trying off and on since lunch today to get on there and do some questions but even though the main page eventually loads for me...that is ALL that loads. Anything else I click just times out or I get an error message. Will try again after midnight and maybe it'll be fixed by then.

Wow..just woke up so will let you know how I do. I was at 4,000 last night but didn't cash out because I didn't want it to not work. Maybe they are trying to make it up to us after yesterday, or just had an overflow of submitted questions. Either way, fantastic. I thank the person who told me about this site (horses, I think!) :lol:

Wow..just woke up so will let you know how I do. I was at 4,000 last night but didn't cash out because I didn't want it to not work. Maybe they are trying to make it up to us after yesterday, or just had an overflow of submitted questions. Either way, fantastic. I thank the person who told me about this site (horses, I think!) :lol:

There has got to be some problem I can't even tell how many questions I had today and then all of a sudden something popped up that said 403 FORBIDDEN

Me too. FORBIDDEN. I went to their Facebook page and yup. that's what's happening. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted this morning. Hope they fix it. If it closes down, I won't be happy as I have almost 5,000 points.

YEP It was me :mrgreen:

The same thing with me this morning. I did 1,780 points in about an hour, then it froze up. Went back a little while ago, and it's sort of back to normal. Picked up another 145 points. But I got some of the same questions I answered before, and was credited again. Weird.

By the way, a good many of the questions were pure garbage. Didn't make any sense. So I just kept clicking. With extra buttons with nothing or "0". Silly? Anyone else?