TELLWUT

1957horses

I put in a survey question "Have you ever field a BBB complaint against a survey company that refused to pay you for successfully completing a survey", the of course denied that one! :(

probably because they just had a BBB question.. but they have duplicate ones about the election and soforth so i don't know why.. maybe it's just too close.

Yeah Avermaria, I did see that question. But that one was about filing a complaint on anything. Mine was more pacific to the point of filing a certain complaint. 8) Anyways I will wait awhile and try the question again.

I hope it goes trough with no problems.I would e-mail them for sure if you have any problems.I have found that they email you back fast.I just emailed them about how many questions you can submit received a reply within an hour.

I hope it goes trough with no problems.I would e-mail them for sure if you have any problems.I have found that they email you back fast.I just emailed them about how many questions you can submit received a reply within an hour.

Thanks Peach...I will :D

Anyone know how many times we're allowed to redeem for rewards on Tellwut each month? is there a max?

Didn't even notice that I've actually been on here 3 years as of today...wow....alot of great people on here with alot of great insight into our survey world...thanks for letting me be a part of this forum :D

Thanks Peach it worked...this is what they sent me

Thanks for contacting us. This order will be going through. It takes about 7-10 days for it to be processed and received by you.

Tellwut Support.

Glad to see that they at least respond to us memebers

Thanks Peach it worked...this is what they sent me

Thanks for contacting us. This order will be going through. It takes about 7-10 days for it to be processed and received by you.

Tellwut Support.

Glad to see that they at least respond to us memebers

Well that's real good to hear.................. :D

Anyone know how many times we're allowed to redeem for rewards on Tellwut each month? is there a max?

Didn't even notice that I've actually been on here 3 years as of today...wow....alot of great people on here with alot of great insight into our survey world...thanks for letting me be a part of this forum :D

I have been cashing out twice a month with no problems so far.

I emailed them this morning and asked How many questions can you submit?

They replied as many as you want they suggested a couple of questions is good because they will only approve one per day so now I'm wondering if you submit 2 and you think they are really good and don't remember ever seeing them on the site before you know that one of them wil be rejected so thats why I think I see some that are very similar to ones I put in.I think someone else also thought of it and it was approved for them.

i wouldn't do more than one per day anyhow.. if you get ideas just save them in an email

but as for repeated questions, i've seen the same question asking if we're giving out halloween candy 3 times in a different format

i wouldn't do more than one per day anyhow.. if you get ideas just save them in an email

but as for repeated questions, i've seen the same question asking if we're giving out halloween candy 3 times in a different format

I noticed the halloween candy one also.I used to submit 2 but now I only do 1 a day and save the other for the next day.

I answered that one 1957horses! I haven't submitted a survey to them in a long time. I got two over the weekend and they had mispelled words all over the survey. Why don't they correct the spelling??!!