TELLWUT

1957horses

One time I was waiting for it to come, emailed them and they said it was already delivered, but it wasn't with the mail. So I looked and it was by the front door on the ground, been there for days. :shock: We don't use the front door. As matter of fact, I have it covered with a huge horse on the blanket because that place is in the little office my husband made for me for Christmas. Deliverers are at side door facing driveway.... :D

Well, it didn't come today either. All our mail comes to our mailbox here in front of the house. I personally get it out every day and would have seen it. Maybe it'll come by Thursday. That will be 2 weeks.

Kinda odd I cashed out on the 25th of October and still haven't seen anything. I'm sure it will come but still this is the longest it's ever taken to get a GC from TellWut. Usually it comes in about 5 days after cashing out. I am about ready to cash out again and this is just kind of weird. I'm sure I'll probably get it tomorrow but then I was sure I would get it today...

How long is it taking you guys to get your GC's lately?

usually it's really fast.. my last cashout was on the 29th and i still don't have it yet either.

Let us know here when you get yours avemaria if you will. Appreciate it.

WOO HOO............................................. :D

Off the top of my head I typed this question thinking it wouldn't go through................ :roll:

Have-you-ever-won-a-talent-show??................................ :P

I need 15 points to cash out for 9th time...... :?

Kinda odd I cashed out on the 25th of October and still haven't seen anything. I'm sure it will come but still this is the longest it's ever taken to get a GC from TellWut. Usually it comes in about 5 days after cashing out. I am about ready to cash out again and this is just kind of weird. I'm sure I'll probably get it tomorrow but then I was sure I would get it today...

How long is it taking you guys to get your GC's lately?

usually it's really fast.. my last cashout was on the 29th and i still don't have it yet either.

Let us know here when you get yours avemaria if you will. Appreciate it.

i cashed out the 29th and got it today, so that's 8 days.. not sure if the weather in the NE affected it.. i read their jurisdiction is in Ontario. I didn't realize it came from Canada.

'

But i just checked the envelope and it came from an Amazon fulfillment center in Kentucky...

Thanks avemaria. Well, it didn't come today either. If I don't get it tomorrow I guess I should email them and see what's up. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and I will most likely be cashing out again either this evening or in the morning. I need 200 points.

If anyone is from Canada I suggest redeeming for the Cineplex gift cards..I've redeemed twice already for them...I just redeemed for one like 5 days ago & it came in the mail yesterday... :D

Did anyone read this in the newsletter that came out today ?

Changes

*As of Monday, November 12th we will be making some changes to the Tellwut Rewards Plan.

The points earned for creating a single question survey will move to 10, (20 for a multi-question survey). We will also be publishing a maximum of three surveys a week per user.

I wonder if people have cashed out way too much & it's costing them a ton to run this site now...

Hi,

I saw your comment on Tellwut and I know your username from this site! I knew you probably wouldn't see my response so I figured I would come here.

After you log into Tellwut, click on Most Recent which is on the left-hand side. It will take you through all of the surveys that you haven't completed. After you do one, there will be a link to go to the next survey. You can get through them very fast this way. Just a tip!

Changes

*As of Monday, November 12th we will be making some changes to the Tellwut Rewards Plan.

The points earned for creating a single question survey will move to 10, (20 for a multi-question survey). We will also be publishing a maximum of three surveys a week per user.

I wonder if people have cashed out way too much & it's costing them a ton to run this site now...

First it was 2/day then 1/day and now 3 a week?! I think they definitely want to cut down on how many surveys are posted daily. Too many points for people to get per day.

Changes

Well that is 5 more points per question. We will have to see how many we get a day now that they are more points. As for us asking questions I can see their point. They probably get hundreds and hundreds of questions a day and seeing if they are repeated questions must drive the persons looking at them all coo coo........... :lol:

Hi,

I saw your comment on Tellwut and I know your username from this site! I knew you probably wouldn't see my response so I figured I would come here.

After you log into Tellwut, click on Most Recent which is on the left-hand side. It will take you through all of the surveys that you haven't completed. After you do one, there will be a link to go to the next survey. You can get through them very fast this way. Just a tip!

i'll try it tomorrow when they send me more.. i didn't think there was another way.. i've been clicking the 'home' button after each survey and it gets tiring.

Well that is 5 more points per question. We will have to see how many we get a day now that they are more points. As for us asking questions I can see their point. They probably get hundreds and hundreds of questions a day and seeing if they are repeated questions must drive the persons looking at them all coo coo........... :lol:

i think you're confusing it with surveys we 'do'.. the total listed here is for surveys we 'create'.. it's going from the normal '30' down to '10 or 20'.. which basically makes it not worth it unless someone is really into creating questions :P

i think you're confusing it with surveys we 'do'.. the total listed here is for surveys we 'create'.. it's going from the normal '30' down to '10 or 20'.. which basically makes it not worth it unless someone is really into creating questions :P

O you are right avemaria, I was reading it wrong. :? So lowering our points for question :?: Well aint that a kick in the pants :shock:

I can't think up any more questions anymore anyway.................... :cry: