TELLWUT

1957horses

I know that Tellwut has a rule that there is only one account per household, but I have a coworker that wants to join and the question that I have is, Can we both use the same computer at work to answer Tellwut surveys? Since this is 2 different households with 2 different house address, is it okay? I always do my Tellwut at work on my break and she wants to do the same. The last thing that I want is to get kicked off of Tellwut, because I love this site.

Hey Traci65,

Is there a different computer were you work?? When you contact Tellwut ask them if it is ok if you both do them from work but from different computers............. :)

most workplaces though i imagine are connected to the same net service so i'm not sure how this affects the IP addresses.. i can see the problem though as a workplace is the same according to the net as a single house with 2 people inside.. the only thing i can think of is to have your friend verify her actual home IP address with the company so they can see that she is living in a different house.. and then she can do them from work once they know she has a different IP address than the one from work.

WOO HOO............................................ :D

Another went through............................ :)

Did-you-or-someone-you-know-have-a-kids-birthday-party-and-had-pony-rides??...................... :P

Had 2 more go through.

Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Cleaning Jobs, Janitorial Services?

WOO HOO DEANSEVEN................................... :D

Good questions........................................... :)

WOO HOO............................ :D

Another went through........... :)

Did-you-live-with-your-better-half-before-getting-married??.................. :shock:

WOO HOO............................ :D

Another went through........... :)

Did-you-live-with-your-better-half-before-getting-married??.................. :shock:

No I did not................I didn't hear anything on mine that I put in today.

I do have to raise an eyebrow with this place. I have seen some of the most ridiculous surveys on there, just today. One of them didn't even have a question to it, and I still had to pick an answer. And they let THAT ONE through??? I have seen some stupid ones on there. But, I am close to cashing out again, so I am not going to point this out to them. :lol:

i wanted to comment on the one with the halloween costume voting final but they didn't allow comments.. all the kids looked so cute but one of the entries was a little girl about 4 dressed as a zombie with blood all over her holding a knife to her arm.. i'm thinking, what kind of parents?

i wanted to comment on the one with the halloween costume voting final but they didn't allow comments.. all the kids looked so cute but one of the entries was a little girl about 4 dressed as a zombie with blood all over her holding a knife to her arm.. i'm thinking, what kind of parents?

You know I was thinking the very same thing. Then parents wonder why their kids get the ideas from. :roll:

my last one on car lights i never got a response from... but i did another one asking about LED christmas lights

-yes i like them

-no i don't like them

-i like them because the energy savings helps me to have a smaller carbon footprint by offsetting the use of 4 tv's, 2 tablets, 3 computers, 6 cell phones and 4 cars in my household.....

-I hate them! they look like nightmare before Christmas lights! the warm glow representing an actual candle flame is gone with them! the blue looks purple, they're dim and my eyes can't focus on them!!

but as usual, my attempt to be funny will likely be edited to sound totally different

my last one on car lights i never got a response from... but i did another one asking about LED christmas lights

-yes i like them

-no i don't like them

-i like them because the energy savings helps me to have a smaller carbon footprint by offsetting the use of 4 tv's, 2 tablets, 3 computers, 6 cell phones and 4 cars in my household.....

-I hate them! they look like nightmare before Christmas lights! the warm glow representing an actual candle flame is gone with them! the blue looks purple, they're dim and my eyes can't focus on them!!

but as usual, my attempt to be funny will likely be edited to sound totally different

they rejected it! i give up! this time i wrote in requesting a reason.

I am no longer submitting surveys to them. I just do them. I got 10,000 points and cashed out for a $25 Amazon card. Will see if it goes through or if they give me the points back and cancel it.

WOO HOO........................................................... :D

Another went through.......................................... :)

Did-you-and-friends-ever-get-together-and-make-prank-phone-calls??................... :P